160over90 is a global, culturally-led creative agency with expertise across advertising, branding, experiential, brand partnerships, PR and communications, and serves leading brands including AB InBev, Audi, Dick's Sporting Goods, HSBC, Lightlife, Marriott International, and Visa.
We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented Staff Accountant to join our organization. This position will be based in our NY office, but will support the finance and accounting teams in all locations across the 160over90 division. The ideal candidate will possess both strong analytical and quantitative skills, and be able to work independently and proactively as well as in a team environment. The candidate should also be able to communicate with individuals of all levels and backgrounds and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
• Accountable for timely and complete client billings, and monthly AR reporting and follow-up
• Assist with accounts payable process, including setting up vendors, confirming and coding payables requests, managing timely invoice payment process, adhering to corporate payment guidelines, and maintaining accurate vendor profiles for year-end tax reporting
• Liaise and coordinate with business partners to ensure budgets are submitted and reviewed for programs as required, accounts are reviewed monthly, rebillable expenses are appropriately managed, and projects are reconciled and closed as appropriate
• Perform month-end and quarter-close duties for 160over90 projects, including recording accurate journal entries, reviewing expenses for accrual/deferral, and ensuring appropriate revenue recognition
• Maintain GL accounts and conduct regular account reviews and reconciliations
Required Skills and Qualifications
• BS Degree in Accounting and Finance
• 0-2 years general accounting experience
• Proficient in Excel
• General knowledge of US GAAP and accounting principles
• Highly detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to successfully handle multiple deadlines and competing priorities
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience utilizing SAP accounting software a plus
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7xqm-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.