On Location is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, results-oriented Vice President/Sr. Director, Music Partnerships & Events to lead the development and execution of music initiatives for On Location's Sports rightsholder partners. As a core function, this role will be responsible for bringing big ideas to life across the rightsholder network – overseeing projects from ideation through execution. The ideal candidate is a master organizer who thinks big, has a passion for live events and has a background in event marketing, live entertainment, and brand partnerships. This individual lives and breathes in some form of music culture or lifestyle while having a strong understanding and passion for the world of sports.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create new fan-centric event program opportunities with a focus in music to occur across On Location Experience's sports rightsholder network
• Lead creation of presentation materials for creative concepts and On Location products and lead internal and external presentations, brainstorms, and pitches
• Manage development opportunities from conception through contract negotiation in close partnership with On Location Experience's Sports division
• Develop, maintain, update, and continuously look for innovative products to be sold in line with event programs
• Lead execution of assigned event programs; serving as project lead throughout entire program lifecycle – feasibility, project delivery, and recap
• Provide project-level leadership across cross-functional teams including event production, guest services, lodging, marketing, partnerships, talent booking, ticketing, transportation, and staffing
• Establish and maintain relationships across music, sport, and entertainment to keep the company at the forefront of the consumer zeitgeist
• Identify & review consumer trends, market changes, and competitor activities, making recommendations for planning adjustments when necessary
• Foster key partner and vendor relationships to deliver the best-in-class products and experiences for our guests
• Minimum 12 years experience in event marketing or live event production focused in lifestyle, music, sport, or entertainment
• Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience in related field
• Strong management skills; prior experience leading large project teams
• Superior planning and organizational skills with the proven ability to effectively manage numerous program and resources simultaneously
• Experience working with and booking talent is a must
• Background in sports marketing and/or brand partnerships is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills; will contribute to company culture and strong working relationships with internal & external partners
• Willing and able to work nonstandard work hours, weekends, and travel as required
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate - the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
• Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
• Create value by enriching people's lives.
• Do the right thing and bring others along with us - always.
• Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
• Partner to generate win-win solutions.
• Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
• Exude respect and gratitude - treat others as you would want to be treated.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dye5vm-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.