Junior Designer, Email Marketing
Simon & Schuster
New York, NY
Endeavor is a global media and entertainment company with world-class brands and capabilities across talent representation, sports, fashion, event management, and brand marketing. Comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC, Endeavor likely plays a significant role in the content you love and the experiences and events that you never forget. Our companies and represented talent and brand clients collectively reach billions of passionate fans, directly, every single day.
Endeavor's WME SPORTS division is seeking a talented and sports enthusiast Graphic Designer to join the team. This role supports the WME Sports team across their sports portfolio (Football, Basketball, Baseball, Coaching, Tennis, Golf) and will have an emphasis on their Football group, creating dynamic and engaging presentations for the team.
• Work with the WME Sports team to execute seamless visual stories through presentation design across a multitude of clients and industries, where needed.
• Support the development and execution of digital and print materials including but not limited to client materials (e.g., presentation and pitch decks, logos), social media graphics, event collateral, signage, invites, newsletters, magazines, and social impact materials
• Translate the WME Sports brand and its subsidiary brands into powerful and purposeful creative concepts.
• Collaborate with internal members of the WME Sports team, the Creative team, broader Communications team, and other groups across the Company where applicable on projects.
• 2-4 years of experience as a professional graphic designer
• Show proficiency in Keynote and PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. (2D motion graphics and an understanding of After Effects is a plus.)
• Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment while consistently meeting deadlines
• Strong layout and typography skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Proactive with relentless hustle and desire to exceed aggressive goals
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once, multitask and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Deep understanding and ongoing curiosity of cultural & design trends.
• This position is extremely fast-paced and hands-on. The ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure is crucial. This role will interface with various agents, executives, and clients about their creative needs and effectively manage the entire creative process for multiple projects simultaneously.
Please be sure to include a portfolio as part of your application.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.