Associate Director, Speaker Management
New York, NY
Social Media and Community Manager
Endeavor is a global media and entertainment company with world-class brands and capabilities across talent representation, sports, fashion, event management, and brand marketing. Comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC, Endeavor likely plays a significant role in the content you love and the experiences and events that you never forget. Our companies and represented talent and brand clients collectively reach billions of passionate fans, directly, every single day.
Our Digital group sits at the intersection of technology, content, and talent, operating scaled businesses and creating new direct-to-consumer offerings with the world's best creative talent and brands at the center. We are a team of strategists, product managers, designers, engineers, marketers, and data scientists focused on building cutting-edge products that help shape the future of media and entertainment.
The Social Media and Community Manager will work across our digital group to own all things social media for Endeavor's new digital products. They will focus on strategy, execution, and audience development and retention of new channels, working with the Content, Marketing, Product, and Analytics teams across the organization to bring the products to life across social. They will have an opportunity to build social media communities from the ground up.
Who You Are
• 3-5+ years of experience in social media and community management
• Experience owning accounts across all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat)
• Ability to analyze and organize social data to optimize content
• Experience developing and executing social media strategies
• Knowledge and understanding of social media in the product space , specifically in a 0-1 environment
• Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
• Experience working with strategic partners on joint marketing initiatives (Brand team, Growth team, etc)
• Experience engaging with users across all channels to drive customer affinity and navigate customer service challenges
• Ability to manage time and balance multiple priorities to execute high-quality deliverables
• Experience managing relationships with Design teams to brief and manage original content
W hat You'll Do
• Develop a long-term social media strategy for all brands/products underneath the Endeavor Digital portfolio
• Coordinate with Product, Marketing & Design to build a social media calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
• Work with the Content Manager and Design teams to build and deploy assets across all social media channels
• Set measurable goals for content performance, based off the stage of each digital product
• Grow audiences across new product social media channels, focusing on building audiences, driving engagement, and interacting with users across all platforms
• Develop channel-specific content plans & cross-platform content strategies for products/marketplaces initiatives aligned with short- and long-term goals
• Collaborate with the Marketing, Product, and Insights team to define, measure, and report content KPIs to drive continuous optimization
• Actively take place in conversation with our community on social media, increasing engagement levels and improving product loyalty and advocacy
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.