IMG Media & Events includes hundreds of live experiences across Arts & Entertainment, Culinary, Music, Sports, and more. We are responsible for producing some of the world's most iconic cultural moments and act as a partner to key global festivals, helping many expand from regional events to household names around the world.
The IMG Media & Events Consumer Marketing group is seeking a data-driven search engine optimization expert to join the team as SEO Manager. The successful candidate will direct all SEO activities, including content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase our events' organic rankings on all major search engines and, in turn, drive meaningful revenue impact for the portfolio.
• Research, develop, and implement successful SEO strategies
• Partner with engineers to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on new and existing sites
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve ranking for target keywords
• Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
• Partner with marketing teams and copywriters to drive SEO in content creation and programming
• Conduct keyword research to guide content marketing efforts
• Direct off-page optimization initiatives (ie. link building)
• Partner with Paid Media team to support Paid Search campaigns: track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC campaigns; provide ongoing recommendations to optimize ad copy and landing pages; perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization; etc.
• Research and analyze competitor strategies and performance
• Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other key metrics
• Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing stakeholders, including copywriting, brand, PR, technology, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
• Significant hands-on experience managing all SEO activities, including onsite and offsite optimization
• Expert knowledge of standard and current SEO practices and techniques
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Experience building and delivering SEO reporting
• Preferred qualification: Experience with marketing for events
Skills and Abilities
• Highly analytical with expert knowledge of web analytics tools and SEO tools
• Strong ability to stay organized while juggling multiple projects involving cross-functional stakeholders
• Keen interest in staying plugged in to digital growth industry trends
• Excellent collaboration skills
Unusual Challenges or Circumstances e.g. shift(s)/ unsocial hours/ travel etc
Your career at IMG
IMG is highly invested in the career development of its employees. If successful in your role, it should provide you with a steppingstone to the next stage and beyond.
It is important to note that while most people look at the position of their line manager as the next step, there is significant opportunity for cross-promotion across the many different divisions of the company. This is possible because of the vast scope of our company and will be strongly encouraged.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33zw9-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.