SENIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT/ AP MANAGER
Our Fashion Segment (The Wall Group) is looking for a Senior Staff Accountant/AP Manager to join an accounting team operating in a fast-paced environment.
This position requires a candidate with both analytical and quantitative skills, work independently as well as work in a team environment, and be able to communicate with individuals of all levels and backgrounds.
• Responsible for all AP processing and outgoing payments, including bi-weekly artist payment processing and reconciliation
• Cash flow forecasting and management, including daily oversight of bank activity and monthly review of bank reconciliations
• Monitor purchasing and receiving activity through Corporate and Production cards, including timely processioning, backup documentation, and chargebacks
• Investigate and respond to queries from vendors and artists as well as internal resources, and assist with audits and ad hoc requests
• Assist in handling and processing of expense reports
• Maintain accuracy over tax requirements including sales use tax and 1099 information for IRS submission, and execute timely filing of beauty tax
• Perform month end and quarter-close duties while supporting team close deadlines and deliverables
• Maintain GL accounts, recording accurate journal entries and conducting regular account reviews
• Monthly balance sheet account reviews and reconciliations, as well as month-end close reporting
• Partner with various departments, including offshore team, for transactional activities
• Coach and mentor staff, and be a knowledgeable resource for basic accounting and software inquiries
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Ensure compliance with GAAP and company accounting processes
• 3+ years, GL experience
• Previous team leader or managing staff
• BS Accounting (required)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• SAP knowledge (preferred)
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Attention to detail is essential
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to successfully handle multiple deadlines and competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work with all levels of employees
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpn1yx-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.