Senior Software Engineer
New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer (CDP)
Who You Are
• You have 5+ years of experience in the field of software engineering
• You have recent experience building and supporting large-scale production web applications and services
• You can point to a number of projects that left lasting value for other companies
• You have a command of various programming languages, services and tools such as Node.js, ReactJS, Postgres, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, but most importantly you are comfortable identifying, learning and using the right tool for the situation.
• You know ReactJS and the complimentary serverside technologies like Nest/Next/Apollo/GraphQL or similar fairly well, and you know the value of using TypeScript in building reliable systems.
• You have strong solution architecture skills and a passion for building high quality applications
• You love working out the underpinnings of novel software and product offerings
• You thrive in the collaborative environment while relishing the opportunity to contribute to problem solving with your own focused and proactive work.
What you'll do
• Contribute to a culture of excellence building great products that delight our customers
• Coach other members of the team as you work with them to craft solutions
• Design, implement, and operate stable, scalable, low cost applications
• Define and implement best practices and frameworks to facilitate higher code quality and faster time to market
• Collaborate cross-functionally with product, design, QA/DevOps and Marketing
• Monitor and contribute across front-end, back-end, database and general infrastructure efforts
• Ensure applications meet the highest of expectations across performance, latency, scalability and compliance
• Document your software to ensure coworkers and customers can maximize its value
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxneoo-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.