- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are searching for an exceptional person to take a position in our sales organization to initiate, develop and manage relationships with customers. We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable about Internet video platform technologies and innovative content delivery to consumers. This person must have a proven track record for delivering on, or exceeding, revenue goals, ideally from within the digital video distribution sector, software application/development or managed/cloud services industry. The candidate must be highly motivated, extremely organized, conversant with technology, team-oriented, creative, and possess strong verbal and written communication and negotiating skills.
• Create, implement and own a pipeline to manage customer lead intake and outbound activity.
• Qualify and develop new business with targeted major media, sports and entertainment companies.
• Achieve sales goals each quarter.
• Understand and effectively present company products via PowerPoint/Keynote, web meetings, proposal documents and effective onsite communications.
• Demonstrate to prospects the value of end-to-end platform solution including: Content Management Services, Encoding/Transcoding, Content delivery, transaction processing, user interfaces, and custom development.
• Work closely with other teams within the business to structure and negotiate optimal capabilities/product pitches and deal terms.
• Effectively respond to customer enquiries including RFQs, RFIs and RFPs.
• Travel when necessary to meet potential customers (post Covid).
• Knowledge of digital media requirements within Media, Entertainment and Sports sectors.
• Successful track record in sourcing qualified leads.
• Ability to build relationships, get quality meetings with prospects, and build a solid pipeline of opportunities.
• Demonstrated ability to navigate across complex organizations and identify key stakeholders and decision makers to bring deals to fruition.
• Ability to establish credibility and gain trust internally and externally quickly.
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, analytic and quantitative skills.
• Demonstrated experience generating effective presentations, including an ability to understand ROIs and structure compelling customer proposals.
• Ability to manage multiple proposals and sales processes at once.
• A deep understanding of digital video technologies and 5-7 years of increased responsibility in revenue roles – specifically delivering video publishing and distribution solutions
• A technical skill-set that will add significant value across a successful marketing and revenue operations, and a broad-based business understanding are very desirable
• A track of record of success with the ability to think quickly and constantly educate oneself regarding new technologies and opportunities in the marketplace.
• You are driven, strategic, and possess a strong understanding and appreciation of evolving Internet video platform technologies and consumer viewing habits.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.