Santa Monica, CA
We are looking for a Sr. Producer, adept in integrated campaign development and video production, to help drive the day to day for a couple exciting client partners. The Sr. Producer sets the tone for the team internally to drive creative visions forward to execution, helping bring to life inspiring work for our clients. This role will also be client facing, helping build our client relationships and contribute to overall account planning.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
• Help drive approach to production on key accounts to help push the creative work and realize visions.
• Seen as the trusted, go-to partner in the eyes of our clients for integrated campaign production.
• Partner with the core team to help shape and develop approach to our campaign ideas, as it pertains to production implications and best practices.
• Manage internal creative team and process, developing detailed workback calendars and production plans to keep the day to day tracking.
• Develop deep expertise and knowledge around the client's businesses and industries.
• Develop and manage scopes, budget health, schedules/work backs, and resource management across projects.
• Partner with the Video Studios team to execute large-scale video projects.
• Provide input into briefing and account planning materials to ensure all key production aspects are accounted for.
• Partner with Account, Strategy, and Creative teams to proactively identify organic growth opportunities and seek them out.
• Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
• Ensure consistent client satisfaction and retention.
• Foster a collaborative, team oriented environment.
• A self-starter, ready to jump headfirst into projects and are excited by the unknown.
• 6+ years of integrated production experience at leading agencies.
• Depth of experience producing video content and large-scale campaigns.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
• Creative and strategic thinker with strong problem solving capabilities.
• Strong negotiation skills and experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience working on integrated campaigns with video production at the center.
• Experience in the digital and social media spaces is a plus.
• Experience managing, mentoring, and guiding junior producers under your wing.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4ywq7-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.