Endeavor is seeking a Compliance Paralegal with a minimum of 5 years'
of relevant experience to join the Endeavor's Ethics & Compliance
Office, reporting to Compliance Counsel . The ideal candidate has experience working in compliance at a law firm , government agency
or in-house department . The position will be based in New York City .
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Supporting compliance inquir y and review in M&A due diligence process for Endeavor acquisition targets , and facilitating all compliance based integration work for newly acquired businesses.
• Managing due diligence and tracking of third party intermediaries across the organization, using online platform to research and review third parties, gather information from internal and external sources, manage training and certifications, assist with regular audits and reporting to senior management.
• C oordinate reporting of relevant compliance metrics and key process improvements.
• Review and analyze information such as adverse media reports, reports from sanctions and other screens, litigation reports, and financial assessments related to risks created by engaging different types of third parties .
• Coordinate with other teams involved in the onboarding and management of different third parties.
• Assist with K now Your Customer (''K YC '') and vendor due diligence processes, including research of third parties to screen for sanctions, corruption, money laundering, and other legal or reputational issues.
• 5 + years of experience in Ethics, Compliance, Legal, or Procurement
• BA or BS degree
• Experienced with Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint and Excel
• Detail-oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize and produce quality work within deadlines
• Positive attitude focused on problem solving through a proactive and highly team-oriented approach to work
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkm1q-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.