Los Angeles, CA
• Drives strategy and vision at retail (brick & mortar and eComm) for assigned franchises or brands
• Develop annual promotional plan and calendar to drive financial results at retail for assigned franchises or brands
• Frequent communication with retail buyers and licensing partners to identify and maximize opportunities
• Responsible for ensuring consistent internal communication of retail needs/feedback to product development and licensing teams
• Analyze market trends, consumer data for assigned franchises by retailer, and internal positioning of franchises/properties to make strategic recommendations for brands execution at retail to maximize profitability and build brand equity
• Grow clients business and brand value and recognition through all licensing channels
• Partner with internal licensing partners to ensure alignment across revenue plans, and brand marketing goals, respectively
• Follow trend of the retail market (physical, digital, channels…) and maintain knowledge of key seasonality / buying cycles of retailers
• Understand key seasonality and important dates on the retail/ecommerce calendar
• Offer superior client services and support, operating as their strategic partner and champion, providing steady flow of communication, ideas, and opportunities
• 6+ years experience in brand, consumer packaged goods, or entertainment sales, celebrity talent, franchise/brand management/licensing
• Experience in developing and executing franchise/brand strategies and retail focus presentations
• Ability to successfully lead multiple projects within a matrixed organization
• Great customer service orientation and account management skills – professional, resourceful, pro-active, and helpful
• Demonstrable knowledge of licensing agreements' structures and applications – understanding of financial and brand impact across royalty structures, intellectual property rights, territories, etc.
• Great history of impressive deals in the consumer goods and video game licensing space
• Commercial mind-set and a savvy negotiator – understands what questions to raise, how to represent the client well, with a drive to win the deal
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke510-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.