Who We Are:
IMG is a global leader in sports, fashion, events and media. The company manages some of the world's greatest athletes and fashion icons; owns and operates hundreds of live events annually; and is a leading independent producer and distributor of sports and entertainment media. IMG also specializes in licensing, sports training and league development. IMG is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
Title: Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing
WME Fashion is seeking a creative and strategic marketer to join its Brand Partnerships team. As the Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing you will play an essential role in in the ideation and proposal writing for luxury fashion brands looking to align with world class talent across IMG Models, The Wall Group, Art + Commerce and WME/Endeavor and integrate into major fashion events globally, procuring new clients across all categories and creating compelling, customized integrated marketing programs that elevate our brand partners.
• Work closely with colleagues in brand partnerships and marketing to create integrated cross-platform marketing programs that support WME Fashion sales initiatives and drive revenue growth
• Write and develop strategic and compelling sales proposals that surprise and delight luxury fashion and beauty clients with big ideas that deliver on their KPIs and align with their brand ethos
• Attend client meetings and calls to pitch strategic marketing programs and present creative ideas
• Collaborate across the business with designer relations, digital, production and talent divisions, to recognize opportunities to leverage the Endeavor eco-system when developing innovative ideas and marketing programs for clients
• Contribute to ideation for category-specific approaches across all categories with focus on Luxury Fashion and Beauty- enabling partners to connect with our audiences and meet their marketing objectives through a multi-platform approach
• Ensure all marketing programs are packaged appropriately from brand, planning, and fiscal perspectives, aligning the needs of our brand partners with the of fundamentals our event and properties
• Understand and draw upon insights to help curate marketing opportunities for clients, utilizing measurement tools and research to add relevant and credible data points to proposals
• Support to the evolution of WME Fashion by building on the foundation of pre-existing brand initiatives, while continuously ideating new approaches, formats and opportunities that put us at the forefront of the Fashion and Entertainment industry
• Stay abreast of industry trends and news, continuously coming up with new and unique ideas for digital campaigns and live activations
• Manage day-to-day work-flow in relation to planning, art direction and design, project timelines, and budgets to ensure that all project needs are delivered on time and to a high standard
• Work closely with marketing activation colleagues post-sale, briefing the account lead on project strategy and creative and staying closely involved throughout the execution phase to ensure all programs are executed to the highest standard
• Minimum 5-7 years' of integrated marketing experience in a related field
• Excellent strategic writer with strong packaging and presentation skills with a keen eye for aesthetics and detail
• Ability to bring together creative thinking and ideas in support of brand partner goals/initiatives
• Experience working within luxury, talent/entertainment or fashion media environment preferred
• Genuine interest in and knowledge of luxury fashion industry and brand partners
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with experience pitching big ideas to high level brand executives
• Proficiency in MS Office, InDesign, Keynote
• Experience with research and analytics tools advantageous
WME Fashion is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0q6ze-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.