Who We Are:
UFC® is the world's premier mixed martial arts organization (MMA), with more than 688 million fans and 211 million social media followers. The organization produces more than 40 live events annually in some of the most prestigious arenas around the world, while broadcasting to nearly 900 million TV households across more than 170 countries. UFC's athlete roster features the world's best MMA athletes representing more than 75 countries. The organization's digital offerings include UFC FIGHT PASS®, one of the world's leading streaming services for combat sports. UFC is owned by global entertainment, sports and content company Endeavor, and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information, visit UFC.com and follow UFC at Facebook.com/UFC, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and TikTok: @UFC.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The Role and What You'll Do:
The Senior Financial Analyst works with key business partners to develop and standardize new profitability and cost measures, create more meaningful management reports, and further automate our forecast processes. This role is responsible for annual budget creation, monthly forecasting, financial reporting, and various ad-hoc analysis, and will at times will be a liaison between accounting and operations to fix processes and the ability to discuss complex financial matter(s).
• Responsible for full P&L experience for specific business unit(s) / department(s)
• Responsible for annual budgeting and forecasting with understanding of key financial and operational drivers
• Works closely with Operations and Accounting to ensure monthly financials reflect consistency with operational activities / forecast
• Monthly due diligence and written analyses of actual performance vs. budgets and forecasts
• Ability to extract and utilize data from various software applications, such as spreadsheets, databases, for reporting and/or analytical purposes
• Assists in development of policies, procedures and practices for budgeting and/or forecasting process.
• Creates monthly and ad-hoc reporting to support operational and financial needs
• Understands BI data cubes and reporting structures
• Provides assistance, support, and guidance to Operations and Accounting / Finance department, as necessary.
• Provides analytic support for strategic projects
• Other duties as assigned.
You Have These:
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting, business or finance.
• 3 - 5 years' experience in the field.
• Strong level skills in Microsoft Excel – (ex. pivot tables, macros, data tables, simulations & solver, Vlookup, Hlookup)
• Strong working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), preferably in the field of media and entertainment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with other team members, and management in both written and verbal form.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to apply analytical skills with attention to detail
• Strong desire to learn and continuously improve
• Highly motivated individual
• Detail oriented with strong aptitude for problem solving skills
• Technical skills and experience in financial reporting and cash flow management.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Take active role in process improvement projects, including automation and streamlining of current reporting.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook and ability to learn other basic computer programs.
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
We'd Love If You Also Have These:
• CPA or international equivalent and/or Master's degree preferred but not required
• Experience with JD Edwards, Hubble, SAP, or other ERP system is a plus.
How we work:
Endeavor is at the center of sports, media, entertainment, and fashion and is a largely relationship-based business. To foster an environment of collaboration, develop our future talent, and build on relationships across leadership, peers, and teams, we work from the office 5 days per week. We see immeasurable value internally and throughout the core of the businesses we support.
Don't meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwo3j2-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.