Endeavor Streaming is the global leader in premium video streaming distribution for live and on-demand content across the entertainment and sports industries. With complete and cutting-edge video streaming offerings, we enable our clients to deliver their content in the highest quality on any device with the industry's deepest feature set.
Working at Endeavor Streaming is fast-paced, fun and challenging, defined by an intense focus on innovation. We work harder and smarter than anyone else because we are passionate and believe in the products and services we offer. As part of the Endeavor network, we also offer a host of integration opportunities with our broad range of businesses, as well as social impact programs and other culture-building initiatives.
Endeavor Streaming is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and media company.
Endeavor Streaming (ES) is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join its Finance team, reporting to the Director, Finance. The position will support the financial planning and analysis activities for the Corporate and Strategic Investments business segments of EC, including but not limited to forecasting and budgeting, cost tracking, performance analysis, and month-end close support.
• Assist in the preparation and submission of the annual budget, 3-year strategic plan and quarterly reforecasts.
Oversight of the compilation of operational performance measurements and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Analyze monthly P&L results and provide variance cause of change explanations (actuals vs. budget/forecasts), including the review of results with business partners to ensure understanding of the key drivers and operational impacts
• Support month-end close activities to enhance the accuracy and ensure timely delivery of financial results. Collaborate with members of the Finance and Accounting teams to identify and resolve discrepancies.
• Detailed analysis of Revenue, including monthly reconciliation to revenue recognition standards
• Oversight of cost tracking, including operational activities, corporate Amex card purchases, T&E expenses and accounts payable expenditures
• Support business partners of EC's consolidated entities with full integration into SAP general ledger (ECC) and budgeting/planning (BPC) systems, in addition to providing SAP account coding support where needed
• Partner with finance team counterparts to improve the accuracy and effectiveness of the financial planning process deliverables
• Manage and reconcile budget/forecast data in financial planning system to ensure accuracy of uploads
• Conduct ad-hoc analyses and perform special projects as needed
• BA/BS in Finance, Business or Economics. Accounting knowledge a plus.
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant work experience in accounting, auditing or financial planning & analysis
• Self-motivated with an ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, results-oriented environment
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of comfort working with all levels of management
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize activities, manage timelines, and deal effectively with pressure and show deep intellectual curiosity
• Advanced proficiency in Excel required and working knowledge of SAP ECC and/or BPC preferred
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d52j23-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.