Sr. Finance Analyst - Reporting & Accounting
Beverly Hills, CA
Role: Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Reports to: Director, Finance FP&A, Endeavor Content
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Company Description: Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today's changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content's recent projects include films ''The Lost Daughter'' and ''Just Mercy''; television series ''See'', ''Killing Eve'' and ''Nine Perfect Strangers''; Rihanna's ''Savage x Fenty Fashion Show'' special; and live event ''Rocketman Live.''
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
Endeavor Content (EC) is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join its Finance team, reporting to the Director, Finance. The position will support the financial planning and analysis activities for the Corporate and Strategic Investments business segments of EC, including but not limited to forecasting and budgeting, cost tracking, performance analysis, and month-end close support.
• Assist in the preparation and submission of the annual budget, 3-year strategic plan and quarterly reforecasts.
Oversight of the compilation of operational performance measurements and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Analyze monthly P&L results and provide variance cause of change explanations (actuals vs. budget/forecasts), including the review of results with business partners to ensure understanding of the key drivers and operational impacts
• Support month-end close activities to enhance the accuracy and ensure timely delivery of financial results. Collaborate with members of the Finance and Accounting teams to identify and resolve discrepancies.
• Oversight of cost tracking, including corporate Amex card purchases, T&E expenses and accounts payable expenditures
• Support business partners of EC's consolidated entities with full integration into SAP general ledger (ECC) and budgeting/planning (BPC) systems, in addition to providing SAP account coding support where needed
• Partner with finance team counterparts to improve the accuracy and effectiveness of the financial planning process deliverables
• Manage and reconcile budget/forecast data in financial planning system to ensure accuracy of uploads
• Conduct ad-hoc analyses and perform special projects as needed
• BA/BS in Finance, Business or Economics. Accounting knowledge a plus.
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant work experience in financial planning & analysis in an Entertainment or Media industry
• Self-motivated with an ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, results-oriented environment
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of comfort working with all levels of management
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize activities, manage timelines, and deal effectively with pressure and show deep intellectual curiosity
• Advanced proficiency in Excel required and working knowledge of SAP ECC and/or BPC preferred
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.