IMG Fashion Events & Properties is seeking a creative and strategic marketer to join its Brand Partnerships team. As the Senior Director, Integrated Marketing you will play an essential role in in the pre-sale process of New York Fashion Week and other major fashion events globally, procuring new clients across all categories and creating compelling, customized integrated marketing programs that elevate our brand partners.
• Work closely with colleagues in brand partnerships and marketing to create integrated cross-platform marketing programs that support sales initiatives and drive revenue growth
• Write and develop strategic and compelling sales proposals that surprise and delight clients with big ideas that deliver on their KPIs
• Attend client meetings and calls to pitch strategic marketing programs and present creative ideas
• Collaborate across the business with designer relations, digital, production and talent divisions, to recognize opportunities to leverage the Endeavor eco-system when developing innovative ideas and marketing programs for clients
• Contribute to ideation for category-specific approaches across the Beauty, Tech, Auto, CPG, Liquor and beyond - enabling partners to connect with our audiences and meet their marketing objectives through a multi-platform approach
• Ensure all marketing programs are packaged appropriately from brand, planning, and fiscal perspectives, aligning the needs of our brand partners with the of fundamentals our event and properties
• Understand and draw upon insights to help curate marketing opportunities for clients, utilizing measurement tools and research to add relevant and credible data points to proposals
• Support to the evolution of IMG Fashion Events and Properties by building on the foundation of pre-existing brand initiatives, while continuously ideating new approaches, formats and opportunities that put us at the forefront of the Fashion Events industry
• Stay abreast of industry trends and news, continuously coming up with new and unique ideas for digital campaigns and live activations
• Manage day-to-day work-flow in relation to planning, art direction and design, project timelines, and budgets to ensure that all project needs are delivered on time and to a high standard
• Work closely with marketing activation colleagues post-sale, briefing the account lead on project strategy and creative and staying closely involved throughout the execution phase to ensure all programs are executed to the highest standard
• Minimum 7-10 years' of integrated marketing experience in a related field
• Experience working within an experiential marketing, activation agency or media environment preferred
• Excellent strategic writer with strong packaging and presentation skills with a keen eye for aesthetics and detail
• Genuine interest in luxury fashion industry
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
• Ability to give clear and on-brand art direction
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with experience pitching big ideas to high level brand executives
• Proficiency in InDesign, Keynote, MS Office
• Experience with research and analytics tools advantageous
IMG is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjnx2e-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.