160 over 90 is an elevated blood pressure. As our name suggests, we aim to make things that elicit an elevated emotional response. It's all about elevation here. Elevating each other, the work, our clients, and the industry. To do that, we have priorities we live by:
IDEAS over EXECUTIONS
PARTNERSHIP over OWNERSHIP
COURAGE over COMFORT
CULTURE over EVERYTHING
If you join us, all we ask is that you live by these priorities. And while you're at it, come up with big platform ideas that work across all mediums, write effective and impactful copy that makes our clients and our agency famous, and help out whenever and wherever needed.
• Work collaboratively in a team environment in ensure brand consistency across client initiatives Interview clients and other sources for information in order to generate strategies, concepts and designs
• Adhere to timeline and manage priorities to meet milestones and deadlines
• Conduct primary and secondary research to fully understand a client's business
• Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other necessary programs.
• Work in collaboration with Account Manager, Creative Directors, Production, Copywriters, Public Relations, Developers and other Creative/Interactive personnel to generate marketing plans, concepts, engineering specifications, site maps, wireframes, storyboards and designs
• Leading collaborating sessions, organizing assignments, etc.
• Attend and supervise photography, film and editing sessions to complete creative concepts
• Prepare and present concepts and designs at internal check-ins and client presentations
• Work directly with typesetters, setting up style sheets and mater files for copy-heavy projects
• Miscellaneous production tasks (burning CDs, retouching, scanning, creating PDFs, etc.)
• Pitch in on agency generated proposals and marketing initiatives
• Mentoring other members of the agency in best practices , especially other designers
• Maintaining a professional demeanor toward all co-workers at all times; It is furthermore understood that the Designer roles and responsibilities may, as deemed mutually acceptable, evolve and expand as business dictates
• The ability to successfully execute all forms of design, visually communicate a compelling story, and craft a brand from identity all the way through to full campaigns, etc.
• Present agency work
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z8v9-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.