Senior Consumer Marketing Manager, Arts & Entertainment (North America)
The MINT Collective (TMC) is a first-of-its-kind sports collectable & memorabilia thought leadership conference & convention. Launching in March 2022 in Vegas, TMC brings together some of the finest minds in 'The Hobby' and curates the finest traders of sports memorabilia & collectibles for a 3-day celebration.
IMG is looking for an ambitious, forward-thinking and collaborative marketer to join the team and help craft the future of The MINT Collective. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and delivering end-to-end marketing support to the event from brand strategy to ticket sales campaigns to future product development and opportunities beyond the physical event itself. The candidate will also lead marketing for 1-2 new live experiences within the IMG Events Arts & Entertainment portfolio.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Drive and deliver a clear 3yr brand strategy for The MINT Collective and other A&E events using insights from owned channels, first-year events data attendees) and/or the internal analytics team;
• Develop and deliver the events' overarching marketing/communications strategies to achieve maximum exposure with the right audiences and deliver brand awareness, growth in ticket sales and positive advocacy;
• Manage ticket modelling, ticket sales/revenue forecasting, and ongoing sales with ticket partner/s throughout the ticket sales campaigns;
• Manage marketing budgets for each event working to find efficiencies, savings and greater ROI wherever possible;
• Collaborate with key internal teams across brand strategy, brand creative, digital/growth marketing, PR/Comms and planning & operations to ensure the quality development and execution of integrated marketing/commercial plans that deliver against brand and business objectives.
• Management and negotiation of third party, agency and external stakeholder deals related to and including but not limited to: media buying agency, content production teams and graphic designers, PR agency and media partners;
• Manage performance monitoring, optimization and reporting of all marketing activity, and action adjustments where necessary to ensure maximum performance, reach, and return on investment;
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure sponsor and partner marketing requirements are fulfilled and opportunities for reciprocal marketing are maximised.
Key Results Areas
• Meet or exceed budget, maximising consumer revenues and minimising costs related;
• Drive & grow brand awareness and affinity for your events in North America
• Repeat attendance (retention) and increased ticket sales rates at events.
Knowledge & Experience
• Demonstrable event or live experience marketing experience;
• Highly proficient at developing 360 event marketing campaigns;
• A proven ability to report on the effectiveness of a marketing campaign;
• Knowledge and experience of successful end-to-end event marketing budget management;
• Extensive experience managing the development and production of creative assets & content that drive consumers through the purchase funnel effectively;
• Strong digital & social marketing experience and/or understanding;
• Strong US media mix understanding and existing relationships with key US media.
Skills & Abilities
• Deep understanding and respect for consumer-first strategy, creative and performance marketing;
• A keen understanding and passion for the sports collectibles market globally;
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communications skills with strong writing, proofing and editorial skills - excellent attention to detail;
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a range of key internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to self-direct and motivate and work with minimal supervision;
• A strong team player that is flexible dependent on business demand;
• Excellent time management skills, ability to work calmly under pressure whilst meeting deadlines;
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
Unusual Challenges or Circumstances:
• You will be required to travel to each event and work on-site if necessary;
• Regular out-of-hours work during the production and delivery of each event
• Outside of event travel there may be a requirement to travel for meetings as part of the role.
• This is a permanent position.
• This role will be based in New York.
• Working hours are 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
• Occasional travel and weekend work may be required
Your Career at IMG
IMG is highly invested in the career development of its employees. If successful in your role, it should provide you with a stepping stone to the next stage and beyond.
It is important to note that while most people look at the position of their line manager as the next step, there is significant opportunity for cross-promotion across the many different divisions of the company. This is possible because of the vast scope of our company and will be strongly encouraged.
Equal Opportunities Statement
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
IMG is a global leader in sports, fashion, events, and media. The company manages some of the world's greatest athletes and fashion icons; owns and operates hundreds of live events annually; and is a leading independent producer and distributor of sports and entertainment media. IMG also specializes in licensing, sports training, and league development. IMG is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports, and content company
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb82no-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.