As a member of Endeavor Analytics, you will be tasked with analyzing television (broadcast, cable, OTT) content, digital & social media and talent initiatives across a variety of distribution platforms. This position uses research to develop sales, marketing and programming strategies and materials for Endeavor and its portfolio of Companies, including WME, IMG, UFC, etc. This position will primarily service entertainment-focused departments including: Television, Digital, Commercial, Talent, Music/Personal Appearance, and Fashion as well as corporate facing departments like 160 Over 90.
You will be responsible for daily tracking and reporting in addition to the development and creation of succinct memos and sales presentations.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Nielsen related tools (NNTV/NPower), exposure to social data, some experience with YouGov, MRI, Simmons or Scarborough.
who assignS work to this position? (LIST titles)
• SVP, Endeavor Analytics
• Vice President, Endeavor Analytics
• Director, Endeavor Analytics
• 2+ year work experience at a media company (TV network, studio, SVOD service or advertising agency) or research supplier.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Education or experience inclusive of analytics, business, economics, marketing, statistics, communications, or related fields required.
• Participate in department responses to ad-hoc research requests and/or comprehensive research projects
• Leverage syndicated data to create ''stories'' that convey consumer engagement with talent and content
• Provide insights on success of special programming stunts across linear and digital platforms
• Prepare recaps, ratings tracks, season summaries, and program briefs based on Nielsen ratings for various broadcast and cable series
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• A solid understanding of the ad-supported television industry
• Knowledge of audience analysis (TV, Online, OTT, etc.)
• Experience with prevailing secondary data resources such as:
• Experience with data visualization dashboard platforms (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Qlik etc.) is a plus
• Fluency in a second language is a plus
• Should be a highly motivated self-starter
• Strong communication skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data
• Ability to write clear, informative reports
• Flexibility in prioritizing work required
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7j7p-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.