160over90 is a global, culturally-led creative agency with expertise across advertising, branding, experiential, brand partnerships, PR and communications, and serves leading brands including AB InBev, Audi, Dicks Sporting Goods, HSBC, Lightlife, Marriott International and Visa.
Based in our Philidelphia office, we seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Senior Staff Accountant to join our organization. In this position, you will support the agency Controller and Director of Finance by handling and maintaining all accounting operations.
This position requires a candidate with both analytical and quantitative skills, work independently as well as work in a team environment, and be able to communicate with individuals of all levels and backgrounds.
• Perform month end and quarter-close duties while supporting team close deadlines and deliverables
• Maintain GL accounts, recording accurate journal entries and conducting regular account reviews
• Monthly balance sheet account reviews and reconciliations, as well as month-end close reporting
• Cash flow forecasting and management, including daily oversight of bank activity and monthly review of bank reconciliations
• Oversee accounts payable process and manage timely invoice payment process adhering to corporate payment guidelines and maintaining accurate vendor profiles for year-end tax reporting
• Assist in handling and processing of expense reports
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Ensure compliance with GAAP and company accounting processes
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• BS Degree in Accounting and Finance or relevant
• 3+ years general accounting experience
• CPA strongly preferred
• Experience utilizing SAP accounting software and SAP conversions
• Expert knowledge of accounting principles
• Highly detail-oriented and organized
• Proficient in Excel
• Ability to successfully handle multiple deadlines and competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience in a creative or media agency, consulting firm or law firm or other client organization preferred
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1kx7-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.