WME is a leading global entertainment agency. Named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, WME represents artists and content creators across books, digital media, film, food, music, television and theater. WME is part of the Endeavor (formerly WME | IMG) network.
II. Position Summary:
WME is looking for a Senior Accountant to join its Accounting team, reporting to the Accounting Manager. The candidate will play a large role in the day-to-day and month-end close activities for the department, including cash applications, preparation of journal entries and preparation of reconciliations.
• Maintain bank reconciliations, research cash transactions and variances
• Prepare and record assigned month-end journal entries
• Prepare support schedules and month-end account reconciliations
• Complete account research and variance analysis on assigned accounts
• Compile and update reporting packages and financial reporting files
• Collaborate with finance team and others to ensure completeness and accuracy of information
• Assist with requests from Treasury, Finance, Tax, internal and external audit
• Other ad hoc projects as assigned
IV. Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree preferred in Accounting. CPA progress preferred.
• 2+ years of work experience
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Problem solver with strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage competing priorities
• Ability to adapt and learn new tasks quickly
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience with SAP or other ERP software
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rny47k-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.