- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWho We Are:
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The role of the Senior Consolidation Accountant is to produce accurate US GAAP consolidated financial reporting for Endeavor, including the preparation of select related footnotes on a quarterly basis and performing varied accounting and analysis activities of a complex nature. This team member will provide technical leadership to other accounting team members and help set a tone of strong internal controls and timeliness in financial reporting within the global finance function. The individual will identify value-added opportunities to better serve the businesses and senior management, including identifying opportunities and making recommendations for improvement.
• Assist in planning, preparing and reviewing the Company's monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated financial statements.
• Preparing and analyzing detailed work papers primarily related to intercompany activity and non-controlling interest.
• Maintain or review consolidation accounts and related activities for the preparation of consolidated financial statements.
• Undertake special projects as requested by the Supervisor (i.e. researching newly issued Accounting Standards, assisting with the implementation of the Company's global ERP system, ad hoc and financial analysis, systems upgrades, etc.)
• Coordinate with global controllers to consolidate balance sheet and income statement fluctuations.
• Assist in drafting footnotes to consolidated financial statements and prepare related supporting schedules.
• Support the external audit of the Company's financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Support preparation of Company's consolidated cash flow statement and equity roll forward.
Required and/or Preferred Knowledge and Competencies
• Bachelors or Master's Degree in Accounting required
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• External reporting, consolidation accounting, cash flow statement, equity accounting and foreign currency translation experience and understanding the complexities thereof (including intercompany eliminations)
• Strong analytical skills
• Proven strong technical accounting background and research skills (US GAAP)
• Experience working with multinational companies
• Knowledge of internal control procedures and the ability to design and maintain related internal controls
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills and the ability to work proactively in teams with a high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and balance work in a face-paced, deadline-oriented environment with high level of responsibility and ownership.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office , and a working knowledge of financial systems (SAP preferred), statements and reports required
• Advanced capabilities in Excel required
• Minimum 3 years of public accounting or related financial reporting experience
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro239p-44-201-72-250-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.