Who We Are:
160over90 is a full-service cultural marketing agency. An integrated part of the Endeavor network, which includes entertainment agency WME and sports, fashion and events leader IMG, 160over90's cultural insight, access and influence helps brands stay connected to what their consumers care about most. With offices in seven countries around the world, 160over90's expertise spans experiential, creative, public relations, digital, social, impact, influence, higher education and more.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to many of the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events, and experiences. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation through entertainment agency WME; sports operations and advisory, event management, media production and distribution, and brand licensing through IMG; live event experiences and hospitality through On Location; full-service marketing through global cultural marketing agency 160over90; and sports data and technology through IMG ARENA and OpenBet. Endeavor is also the majority owner of TKO Group Holdings (NYSE: TKO), a premium sports and entertainment company comprising UFC and WWE.
The Role and What You'll Do:
The Senior Account Manager, Experiential will ensure our clients receive superior service while motivating a team of professionals to achieve sustainable results. Our ideal candidate is a demonstrated leader that understands how to drive strategy across the holistic consumer journey but focusing in the event marketing landscape (e.g. events, mobile tours, hospitality, large productions, etc.), ultimately to drive conversion. This leader will be responsible for engagement across a large client and have a proven success rate across programs, while leading a team of cross functional team members across projects.
The best candidate for the Senior Account Manager - Experiential position must have direct experience in the experiential marketing industry, ideally with past experience in the spirits category, but also knowledge of delivering digital, mobile and social elements within this landscape.
Our desired candidate is a trusted and highly collaborative thought leader that can work cross-functionally in a large network organization with a variety of people and work styles.
• Manage activity with the account team:
• Partner with the Strategy & Creative team to ensure all needs are delivered from client briefs
• Ensure briefs are received from clients that clearly deliver timing, expectations, and budgets
• Align expectations and monitor cross-functional team's workflow
• Provide critical day-to-day supervision of client programs
• Ensure the team is providing problem-solving resolutions for clients across programs
• Provide ongoing performance feedback across projects and areas of opportunity
• Manage the collective experiential process:
• Able to lead projects from client brief, to strategy, to creative, to production to activation, and everything in between
• Manage the creative process:
• In conjunction with the strategy team, brief the creative team either personally or through close oversight of account team members, reviewing internal deliverables and client expectations
• Work with the team in the development of concepts and supporting tactics for projects
• Work with Account Leadership to develop scopes of work with clients
• Key player in the development of client proposals/deck presentations
• Work with Account Leadership to maintain high standards and push forward key insights and ideas
• Identify opportunities for incremental business with Account Leadership
• Understanding and knowledge of producing various size events, types of materials, fabrication of elements, cost perimeters and production timelines
• Work across several vendors in conjunction with the Production team to deliver the best work, but drive efficiencies within client budgets
• Work with Account Leadership on managing client budgets and appropriate resources needed for each project
• Manage client billings and financial status reports to Account Leadership
Strategic Thought Leadership
• Key player in helping to guide upfront planning process
• Partner with strategic planning and creative teams for concept development
And All Along the Way
• Always conduct oneself in a professional manner, focused on the success of the team and agency
• Maintain control and steer all conversations toward successful resolution of any issues
• Include your manager to help mentor cross-functionally, as you have visibility to the wider team
You Have These:
• Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Marketing, Advertising or similar
• Enthusiasm for the promotions/experiential/advertising/retail marketing fields
• 7+ years of experiential/event marketing within a client or agency environment
• Experience in the telecommunications, hospitality, service industries a plus
• Excellent management skills, with the proven experience to lead a team and client with confidence and magnetic, intelligent, strategic leadership
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Team player who is positive and upbeat with high potential for coaching and mentoring
How we work:
Endeavor is at the center of sports, media, entertainment, and fashion and is a largely relationship-based business. To foster an environment of collaboration, develop our future talent, and build on relationships across leadership, peers, and teams, we work from the office 4 days per week/1 day remote. We see immeasurable value internally and throughout the core of the businesses we support.
Don't meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r15500-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.