• Oversee all projects assigned to them to ensure they are on time and being managed well.
• Review and ensure requirements, estimates and timelines are reasonable and meet the goals and objectives of projects.
• Provide technical guidance and handle escalated technical issues with project launches and events in coordination with other department leads.
• Recommend project management changes and procedures to streamline and ensure superior service to clients.
• Manage the complete lifecycle of sensitive and key projects.
• Provide support to the Account Manager, including but not limited to providing estimates, planning, reports and status updates.
• Interact with technical and business stakeholders to perform analysis of business requirements.
• Provide insight on options to meet their business requirements, and analyze risk involved in implementation of the options as well as costs versus benefits.
• Analyze contract requirements and develop project-specific deliverables to enable successful project implementation.
• Coordinate requirements, development, testing, UAT and other functional activities across project teams.
• Analyze, troubleshoot, develop recommendations, and resolve technical, commercial and operational issues.
• Develop resource plans, which contain buy-in from multiple groups to align appropriate/qualified talent to support activities needed to successfully complete the project on time.
• Associate or Bachelor's degree in related field.
• 4 or more years' experience in a project management position for streaming, server, web and/or application development projects.
• Knowledge of requirements gathering techniques.
• Knowledge of requirements management tools.
• Strong Problem solving and analytical skills relating to technical challenges.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and written skill.
• Ability to multi-task and coordinate work efforts of multiple groups.
• Knowledge of programming, networking, infrastructure and/or server administration.
• Experience in operations and maintenance, including management of multiple releases, 24x7 call support, and/or tier 3 troubleshooting support.
• Experience using Agile Project Software.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n8o6-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.