Who We Are:
On Location is a premium experience provider, offering world class hospitality, ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production, and travel management across sports, entertainment, and fashion. From unrivaled access for corporate clients to guests looking for fully immersive experiences at marquee events, On Location is the premier and official service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals. The company also owns and operates a number of unique and exclusive experiences, transforming the most dynamic live events into a lifetime of memories. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to many of the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events, and experiences. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation through entertainment agency WME; sports operations and advisory, event management, media production and distribution, and brand licensing through IMG; live event experiences and hospitality through On Location; full-service marketing through global cultural marketing agency 160over90; and sports data and technology through IMG ARENA and OpenBet. Endeavor is also the majority owner of TKO Group Holdings (NYSE: TKO), a premium sports and entertainment company comprising UFC and WWE.
The Role and What You'll Do:
The Production Designer position will be responsible for working with the creative team to develop renders, event space diagrams, build decks for fabrication partners, and other 2D and 3D outputs as needed. Leveraging their ability to move seamlessly between 3D modeling, rendering and CAD layouts, the ideal candidate can quickly realize concepts from our creative, marketing and productions teams. The designer's ability to use these three skills will enable them to produce designs that fit each event's operational and budgetary needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assimilate and develop CAD files into drawings for a variety of needs
• Interpret and incorporate event operation needs into diagrams and other documents for a variety of need such as presentations, production documentation, and other government agency certifications
• Work with Art Directors to design and develop accurate 3D renders and technical layouts for all event needs
• Can adhere to brand guidelines across all 2/3D internal and external communications
• Will need to work independently with both Site and Event Operations teams to facilitate their design needs for events
• Clearly communicate rationale of design choices and space usage
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Follow administrative procedures for timesheets, time off requests, and other HR needs
• Keep up to date with any deliverables the Project Management team needs for billing purposes
You Have These:
• Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Design, Event Design, Drafting, or a related field, or equivalent experience required
• Portfolio demonstrating strong modeling, rendering and technical drawing abilities
• 3+ years experience in fields such as Event Design / Experiential Design / Architectural Design / Event Production
• Proficiency producing CAD technical drawings using Vectorworks or similar CAD program
• Excellent collaborative and communication skills
• Ability to adhere to direction and brand guidelines
• Ability to work autonomously, prioritize tasks and take ownership of your workload
• Attention to detail, scale, instructions, and accuracy
• Good timekeeping and work ethic that is characterized by commitment, motivation, and energy
• Basic working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
We'd Love If You Also Have These:
• Proficient in rendering for Sketchup, Keyshot/ VRay or equivalent a plus
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Experience working on large scale events
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Graphic Design experience a plus
Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule and be available to travel for work which may include extended work hours during nights, weekends, and holidays. This position may require up to 20% travel.
How we work:
Endeavor is at the center of sports, media, entertainment, and fashion and is a largely relationship-based business. To foster an environment of collaboration, develop our future talent, and build on relationships across leadership, peers, and teams, we work from the office 4 days per week/in a remote capacity. We see immeasurable value internally and throughout the core of the businesses we support.
Don't meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv8650-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.