Product Business Analyst – (NY City)
Endeavor Streaming is looking for a Product Business Analyst to join our growing team. Endeavor Streaming provides end-to-end services for sports and entertainment clients globally, supporting PPV, SVOD, and AVOD services across all platforms. The Product Business Analyst will be working with our Product Development, Account Management, and Commercial teams to evaluate feature requests generated by users of the Endeavor Streaming platform. The Product Business Analyst will be responsible for the intake process for feature requests and will work with Product Management and Engineering teams to evaluate, size, and provide feedback on feature requests.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Manage the inbound queue of feature requests from internal and external stakeholders
• Interface with Account Management and Commercial teams to ensure requests have the necessary details to provide feedback
• Work with Product Management and Engineering to deduplicate, evaluate, and provide sizing estimates to requests
• Provide reporting and insights on feature request data
Skills and Requirements
• 1-3 years of work experience
• Strong business background, education or equivalent work experience
• Experience working with a software-based business
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
- Previous work experience at a technology start up
- Experience of facilitating rapid growth in a fast-moving environment
- Knowledge of video streaming technology, advertising technology, video production, content management systems
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb1z3o-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.