The Agency Producer is responsible for the planning and coordination of all television, video, and radio materials, as well as the management of events through third-party vendors. You'll also backup the Art Buyer should they need help with photography-related materials, or just a really cool hype man.
• Manage planning, execution, and delivery of videos, audio spots, and events
• Develop and manage budgets for each of the deliverables listed above
• Develop requirements, including file types, sizes, and delivery formats
• Determine what services and projects to keep in-house, and which to outsource
• Source and book talent (i.e., directors, editors, animators, models, stylists, makeup artists, wardrobe stylists, prop stylists, set designers, photographers)
• Source and book production resources (i.e. external producers, researchers, legal council) when necessary
• Negotiate fees for talent, production services, usage rights, props, and locations
• Oversee shot list and shoot schedule development, travel coordination, shoot setup, on-site coordination, and permits
• Coordinate and oversee recording sessions, edits, scout days, and shoots
• File trafficking and delivery
• Maintain Archives of Final Spots on the Agency server
• Work with outside vendor and client to develop and managing budget
• Maintain relationship with vendors and content library owners (i.e. Corbis, Getty, DG, Fast Channel, etc)
• Ensure that all assets have been legally obtained and are used within the rules of their purchased license
• Develop and maintain organized database of available audio and video resources (i.e. production houses, directors, editors, script writers, etc.)
• Ensure that all official paperwork is in place for outside vendors
• Administer all production related paperwork, such as developing client estimates, vendor agreements, and purchase orders, as well as reconciliation of expenses and invoices
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zzx7-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.