Pricing analysts use an in-depth understanding of ticket marketplaces, historical ticket demand, consumer buying patterns, along with innovative tools to maximize yield. Our analysts are expected to monitor ticket demand and changes to the competitive marketplaces in order to develop and drive effective pricing strategies that provide a competitive advantage for On Location. Pricing analysts play an integral part in contributing to the overall success of a vast portfolio of live event tickets.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Daily management of assigned events under the direction and with support from the Director of Ticketing.
• Formulate, analyze, and evaluate pricing strategies.
• Ensure that each event is priced in a timely manner using the appropriate strategy that is expected to maximize revenue.
• Understand and analyze trends in live events, venue, cities, and marketplaces.
• Develop forecasts of revenue changes based on supply and demand or other factors.
• Manage ticket and hospitality inventory within a point-of-sale system as well as other 3rd party tools.
• Expand our ability to identify and leverage additional inventory opportunities.
• Track performance and pacing versus budget targets and goals.
• Provide updates and reports as needed.
• Work closely with other related departments to ensure clarity and efficiency.
• Create and maintain a collaborative environment effective at reviewing the efficiency and accuracy of our processes and identifying and implementing improvements.
• Attend and participate in regularly scheduled meetings.
• Participate in post-event review meetings to document challenges and ways to improve performance.
• Show up every day with a winning attitude!
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Skills
• Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Sports Management, Finance, Economics, Business, Mathematics, or a related field.
Experience and Knowledge
• Proven experience as a team member who excels in a fast-paced environment and is self-motivated to accomplish tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
• Experience with a range of analytics and large datasets, including using data to make informed decisions and projections.
• Proven track record of revenue management in ticketing or commodities is preferred.
• Understanding of the event ticket industry is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Quicksight or other data visualization tools.
• Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
Skills and Abilities
• Exceptional interpersonal skills – a collaborative style and ability to communicate effectively at all levels with strong oral, written, and presentation skills.
• Ability to build relationships with team members, the leadership team, and external business associates at any level.
• Possess analytical skills, including the ability to gather information, extract facts, come to logical conclusions, and produce recommendations.
• Driven with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Willingness to take calculated risks.
• The ability to work extended hours and/or weekends at critical parts of the year is required.
Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule. Although rate, you should be available to travel for work during some holidays and key event times.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6xwvj-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.