Endeavor is seeking a Mergers and Acquisitions Manager. This individual will be a core member of a small team overseeing the development and execution of Endeavor's M&A, partnerships and strategic investments growth strategy across the entertainment, sports and media industries. You will have the opportunity to influence the strategic direction of Endeavor and impact all of our business verticals. You should be an enthusiastic, strategic, and analytical thinker. Specific responsibilities of this will include managing the M&A and investments pipeline, evaluating and executing acquisition, JV / partnership and investment opportunities, and participating in corporate strategic planning activities. You will work directly with executive leadership at both the corporate level and of our individual business units, while also supervising internal teams and external advisors and consultants. You will be counted on to lead industry / business –level due diligence, to oversee confirmatory accounting / tax / legal due diligence, to perform financial / valuation modeling for specific opportunities, and to negotiate terms. You will take the lead in synthesizing, preparing and presenting transaction memos, describing strategic rational, key industry trends, business description, and deal / investment returns.
• Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or related
• At least four (4) years of combined experience in investment banking, private equity, or a similar role
• Self-starter with ability to balance multiple, diverse projects with disparate timelines
• Intellectual curiosity and keen interest to learn more about investing, M&A execution, and the entertainment, sports and media industries
Must have significant and demonstrable experience in each of the following skills:
• Analyzing business models and evaluating investment opportunities (regardless of industry);
• Executing domestic and cross-border M&A transactions and investment opportunities in excess of $50 million;
• Supervising and coordinating internal and external due diligence teams, accountants, consultants, and lawyers;
• Evaluating income statements, cash flow statements, and balance sheets for domestic and foreign public and private companies;
• Financial modelling, including developing revenue / cost builds, forecasting cash flow, forecasting debt / equity capital structures, modelling levered buyouts and accretion / dilution analysis;
• Preparing reports, memo or presentations for external or executive consumption; and
• Interacting with leadership and management teams of either client or portfolio companies.
Candidate must have some early experience:
• Managing and mentoring early career professionals;
• Understanding basic legal deal structures and respective considerations; and
• Negotiating deal terms across transaction documents and contracts.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22mo2-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.