Senior Digital Media Specialist
The Media Planner will be responsible for planning and managing media plans that translate clients' marketing and advertising objectives into strategic, cross-platform media campaigns. The Media Planner will work with the team to develop and execute plan that are consistent with approved strategies, KPIs, and budgets, and assist in the management of workload across a range of accounts.
This position is an integrated role with an emphasis on digital and performance-based media but also consists of traditional (Print, Radio, OOH, and TV), experiential and lifestyle media as client's needs dictate.
• Day-to-day steward on all media issues related to assigned accounts
• Assist Media Supervisor and Senior Media Planner in the development and execution of all media plans and buys specific to the accounts
• Maintain knowledge of client's business and ensure all media requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner
• Measure and report performance of all digital campaigns and assess against established KPIs
• Work with supervisors to enhance understanding of media tools/software, research and media trends
• 3-5 years' experience
• 4-year business degree or equivalent in experience and education preferably in Communications, Marketing, or Advertising
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite ( Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Outlook) , use of Keynote a plus
• Basic understanding of digital and traditional media channels (print, radio, OOH, TV)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.