We are looking for an experienced & passionate Marketing Director to join our team and support the SVP of Consumer Marketing & Sales in developing first-class marketing for the inaugural year of a new event in North America celebrating Black culture, talent & creators. There is also an opportunity to support and grow some of our other new, owned, and operated properties.
Marketing Strategy & Planning
• Working into the SVP, Consumer Sales & Marketing you will drive & develop brand & marketing strategies as part of our go-to-market process that establish and grow our live events.
• Working with cross-functional groups (including the marketing team, event operations, sponsorship sales, PR, creative, ticketing software providers, legal & finance) to deliver successful marketing strategies.
Support with day-to-day delivery of all aspects of the marketing strategy & plan - not limited to, but including:
• Manage ticket modelling, revenue forecasting, and ongoing sales with ticket agencies.
• Plan for, manage & deliver the creative assets and content required on-site at our events.
• Provide support to Comms and PR teams to deliver PR narratives in line with agreed upon objectives.
• Liaise with other internal business units to ensure alignment and efficiency across all departments.
• Manage performance monitoring, optimization and reporting of all marketing activity, and action adjustments where necessary to ensure optimization for maximum performance, reach, and return on investment.
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure sponsor and partner marketing requirements are fulfilled.
• Deliver robust post-event reports that include management of the post event survey process, analysis of results & development of recommendations for the next cycle.
• Maintain and optimize the marketing campaign budgets.
• Process any marketing related invoices which have been pre-approved.
• Attend Sponsor meetings, assist with coordinating presentations and proposals where required.
• Assist with Sponsors account management and digital servicing of partners.
• Liaise with Exhibitors and suppliers as required.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Proven experience delivering successful marketing strategies and campaigns through-the-line for live events.
• Deep understanding and respect for consumer-first strategy, creative and performance marketing.
• Proven experience reporting on the effectiveness of a 360-event marketing campaign;
• An understanding and respect for consumer-first strategy, creative and performance marketing.
• End-to-end event marketing budget management experience.
• Strong US media mix understanding and existing relationships with key US media.
• Passion for music, food and live events is essential.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Ability to develop and produce creative assets & content that drive consumers through the purchase funnel effectively.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, while paying close attention to detail.
• Ability to self-direct and motivate and work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communications skills with strong writing, proofing and editorial skills - excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a range of key internal and external stakeholders
• A strong team player that is flexible dependent on business demand.
• Excellent time management skills, ability to work calmly under pressure whilst meeting deadlines.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
• You will be required to travel to each event and work on-site if necessary.
• Regular out-of-hours work during the production and delivery of each event.
• Outside of event travel there may be a requirement to travel for meetings as part of the role.
YOUR CAREER AT IMG
IMG is highly invested in the career development of its employees. If successful in your role, it should provide you with a stepping stone to the next stage and beyond.
It is important to note that while most people look at the position of their line manager as the next step, there is significant opportunity for cross-promotion across the many different divisions of the company. This is possible because of the vast scope of our company and will be strongly encouraged.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position, based on various factors, including budget and industry data. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, robust benefits, growth and developmental opportunities, and other offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1z5qx-34-204-172-188-42 in your application.