VP, Communications - Content
Beverly Hills, CA
Role: Assets Manager
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today's changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content's recent projects include films ''Just Mercy'' and ''Peanut Butter Falcon,'' television series ''See'' and ''Killing Eve,'' the podcast ''Blackout,'' Rihanna's ''Savage x Fenty Fashion Show'' special, and live event ''Rocketman Live.''
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
• Maintain and organize the Endeavor Content marketing advertising/publicity asset and delivery portal
• Interact with global clients while distributing assets to various production entities and international distributors alongside the servicing team.
• Coordinate with other departments to support marketing and sales projects for the company's network and studio.
• Working knowledge of Film and TV delivery assets and formats.
• Develop timelines for all projects and implement all job requests with the creative team, working directly with vendors and servicing agents.
• Initiate and attend all meetings and other internal and external conference calls related to your assigned campaigns.
• Project management experience in a digital and/or social media marketing agency or production company
• Minimum 2-3 years in Film or TV Entertainment experience in a similar field
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or Film/Television
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.