On Location is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Manager to join the company's sports marketing team, supporting and driving WWE marketing and sales throughout our various marketing channels. This is a great opportunity for a marketer that desires to grow their career in the sports marketing as our division continues to expand which provides tremendous room for growth and career expansion. The role will report to the Senior Director of Marketing and work closely with other cross-functional teams.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, willing to learn and able to work under pressure while juggling multiple deadlines. Additionally, they should be able to communicate clearly and concisely with varied levels of staff including senior manager, director and executive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the creation of integrated marketing plans across all WWE partner events including WWE's Superbowl-sized event: Wrestlemania.
• Manage cross-promotional marketing initiatives when required.
• Email Marketing & Automation:
• Plan and organize outbound email marketing including copy, list segmentation, and scheduling. Includes promotional emails, pre-event information emails and post-event surveys.
• Upload and maintain database interest lists in email marketing system to accurately target/suppress on sends. Further grow segmentation through use of automation tools.
• Build online signup forms and manage automated communication to registrants.
• Social Media:
• Assist the Social Media and Digital Content Manager in developing engaging content for all company social channels, including @onlocationexp.
• Provide content for promotional efforts on partner social media accounts.
• Act as liaison between external partners and internal creative teams to request, review and deliver brand appropriate creative for partner marketing assets – print and digital.
• Assist in design/modification of on-site event collateral including credentials, signage, itineraries, security guidelines, and any other pertinent information on an event-by-event basis.
• Website Management:
• Work cross functionally with internal teams to update content on marketing/ecommerce websites including OnLocationExp.com as needed.
• With the assistance of event owners, monitor event inventory closely and modify/adjust marketing efforts accordingly.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Overall sports/event landscape and marketing knowledge and experience is required
• Understanding and appreciation for WWE is a plus.
• Ability to develop a positive and effective relationship with coworkers, partners and customers
• Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to produce accurate, professional and error-free documents
• Demonstration of strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Minimum 3 years experience in a marketing role with use of a marketing automation platform, Pardot preferred.
• Passionate about the sports industry, with general knowledge about all genres of sport, both professional and collegiate
• Demonstrated skills in copywriting, communication and data analysis
• This position requires weekend, holiday and after hours work as needed during peak times of the year
• Some travel to our other offices and various sporting events will be required.
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate - the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
• Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
• Create value by enriching people's lives.
• Do the right thing and bring others along with us - always.
• Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
• Partner to generate win-win solutions.
• Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
• Exude respect and gratitude - treat others as you would want to be treated.
*This position can also be located in New York (NY)
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqbbvz-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.