Main Purpose of Job
Working closely with the broader creative team and North American business leads to help drive the performance of IMG Licensing's business development efforts in North America, by delivering best in class creative output in the form of sales, brand and pitch decks, as well as, client and agency marketing materials and collateral.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Manage best in class creative, brand and licensing support on some of the major global/North American accounts that are held within the division's portfolio.
• Partner with the lead client stakeholders to build a comprehensive brand asset base
• Support local licensing strategies with creative materials that will help drive new business efforts, as well as, sales wins for existing client base
• Leverage background in creative industries to ensure we are laser focused on the needs of our clients and key stakeholders and that we deliver a compelling brand material to satisfy key requirements from local teams.
• Apply knowledge of current industry trends to strategically approach client briefs
• Create and design brand decks, style guides, sell-sheets, pitches, case studies and other licensing and client materials
• Work with both client managers and clients to develop the brand
• Assist in creative development of strategy presentations to ensure they represent the high standards of the company for a wide variety of audiences
• Work closely with the Creative Head on design and creation of new sales materials such as sales decks, brand positioning decks and style guides used for business development using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) and Presentation Packages (Powerpoint and/or Keynote)
• Devise creative and engaging ways to present client material in existing and new presentations, pitch decks and marketing material, ensuring they are on brand and of the highest quality
• Brief and oversee the creative process of product concepts for sales materials
Consumer / Brand Research:
• Work with the global Insights division to collect consumer insights and then produce trend reports based on the findings for current and prospective clients
• Manage and regularly update online content management system ensuring the international team have easy access to an up to date library of company credentials and case studies
• Manage our company website including regularly updating content with new and great imagery, press releases and new client pages to deliver an industry-leading online presence
• Manage 3rd party agency relationship to regularly report on website and SEO performance to key stakeholders
Endeavor Cross-Divisional Networking:
• Establish strong relationships across the Endeavor network to help development and strength of all consumer licensing programs and materials.
Knowledge and Experience
• Previous work experience within relevant industries i.e. advertising, media and or licensing with an emphasis on a remit that's included working on materials used to directly drive new business (i.e. sales and pitch decks)
• Digital experience: Interest and knowledge of social media and other online trends
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office packages (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
• Experienced user of Apple creative presentation packages (Keynote)
• Experience user of Adobe creative suites (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
• Strong creativity: Ideas generation, design and laser sharp eye for detail
• Knowledge and interest in events and partnership management
• An interest in entertainment, sports, lifestyle and fashion
• A passion for/ an understanding of latest trends and consumer insights
• Interest or experience working in a global team across multiple geographies
Skills and Abilities
• Meticulous attention to literary detail; excellent spelling and grammar
• Ability to synthesize what can be complicated ideas into compelling yet clear and succinct visual form
• Strong team player
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Confident approach with the ability to articulate to senior members of the organization
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to manage own workload, prioritise and take own initiative
• A keen eye for aesthetic detail and high expectation on quality of delivery
• Building presentations to a high standard using both Keynote and PowerPoint platforms
• Good experience and knowledge of Excel and budget control
• Ability to juggle a large workflow whilst adapting to a dynamic and ever-changing project mix.
Qualifications and Training
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9xym7-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.