Director, Cash Planning & Analysis
Beverly Hills, CA
Role: Manager, FP&A
Reports to: Director, Finance FP&A, Endeavor Content
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Company Description: Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today's changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content's recent projects include films ''The Lost Daughter'' and ''Just Mercy''; television series ''See'', ''Killing Eve'' and ''Nine Perfect Strangers''; Rihanna's ''Savage x Fenty Fashion Show'' special; and live event ''Rocketman Live.''
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
Endeavor Content (EC) is looking for a Manager, FP&A to join its Finance team, reporting to the Director, Finance. The position will support the consolidated financial planning and analysis activities for EC with direct oversight of the Partnerships and Strategic Investments business segments, including but not limited to forecasting and budgeting, cost tracking, performance analysis, and month-end close support.
• Manage the preparation and submission of EC's consolidated annual budget, 3-year strategic plan and quarterly reforecasts. Oversight of the compilation of operational performance measurements and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Direct oversight of the financial planning processes and deliverables for EC's Partnerships and Strategic Investments verticals including ad-hoc financial reports, dashboards, and key performance metrics analyses.
• Analyze monthly P&L results and provide variance cause of change explanations (actuals vs. budget/forecasts), including the review of results with business partners to ensure understanding of the key drivers and operational impacts
• Support month-end close activities to enhance the accuracy and ensure timely delivery of financial results. Collaborate with members of the Finance and Accounting teams to identify and resolve discrepancies.
• Oversight of cost tracking, including corporate Amex card purchases, T&E expenses and accounts payable expenditures
• Collaborate with Business & Legal Affairs, Business Development and Technical Accounting teams to analyze terms and interpret deal structures
• Conduct ad-hoc analyses and perform special projects as needed
• BA/BS in Finance, Business or Economics. Accounting knowledge and/or MBA a plus.
• Minimum 5+ years relevant work experience in financial planning & analysis in an Entertainment or Media industry
• Experience with accounting for investments, partnerships and acquisitions preferred.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
• Ability to lead projects independently from start to finish, working with internal and external teams to make decisions and maintain momentum
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of comfort working with all levels of management
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize activities, manage timelines, and deal effectively with pressure and show deep intellectual curiosity
• Advanced proficiency in Excel required and working knowledge of SAP ECC and/or BPC preferred
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kp20-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.