Manager, Corporate Development
New York, NY
• Prepare quarter and annual financial statement footnotes in accordance with US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements.
• Review footnote support prepared by the corporate team and make additional inquiries of preparers and/or the business as necessary.
• Perform US GAAP and SEC accounting research and assist in providing technical guidance regarding implementation of new accounting standards. Work with the Corporate Technical Accounting Group to gather and support information necessary to address new standards requirements.
• Maintain and update the Company's stock compensation records within the stock compensation software system.
• Prepare quarterly accounting, reporting, and analysis for the Company's stock compensation plans.
• Support internal controls over the financial reporting process to ensure compliance with SOX.
• Manage the execution of specific financial reporting and share based compensation controls.
• Provide necessary financial reporting information to auditors and respond to auditor inquiries as necessary.
• Provide ad-hoc analysis in support of the Global Technical Controller initiatives
• Assist the Company's initiatives to implement more timely financial reporting requirements and improve quarter and annual close cycle times.
• Assist with resolving technical accounting and disclosure issues as new accounting standards are implemented.
• Respond to inquiries from investor relations as required.
• Coordinate data collection and analytics in response to bank and related inquiries.
• Make recommendation for continuous process improvements to maximize efficiency in financial reporting and operations
• 3-4 years of experience in accounting (including public accounting)
• Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Certified Public Accountant a must
• Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy and exactitude
• Knowledge of US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, leadership skills
• Ability to work effectively under strict time constraints
• Ability to successfully lead and complete projects with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and across functions
• SAP experience a plus
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r12qxx-3-84-132-40-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.