Manager, Event Production
Santa Monica, CA
We are seeking a Manager, Production to support the planning and execution of experiential marketing programs. This position plays a key role in the budgeting, scheduling of work, and coordination of information between the departments. They are responsible for ensuring that all aspects of each project are completed on time and budget. The ideal candidate must have above-average communications and organizational skills and be solutions-oriented. They should pride themselves on being excellent in budget management, time management, multitasking, and problem-solving.
The Event Production Manager is responsible for working effectively with both client and internal account teams to flawlessly deliver event programs that achieve client results against established strategic & creative objectives, timelines, and financial goals. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of relevant experience in experiential marketing production/execution, be self-motivated, thrive under pressure, work well in a fast-paced competitive industry, and have a passion for event production/ execution and logistics.
• Accountable for the quality of all deliverables and performance throughout the engagement
• Collaborates with the account team to create the project plan, budgeting, venue selection working back from key client deliverable dates
• Supports the project plan, ensuring that all deliverable dates and financial requirements are met
• Responsible for supporting the development, production, and co-delivery of the goals and requirements
• Collaborates with vendors to ensure quality, workability and that the pieces meet to core objectives of the program
• Hiring, training, and managing the staff needs for the programs
• Manages project communications, ensuring that any issues, changes, or required performances that impact the project are documented and addressed with the project team
• Managing the PO system and financial flow of the production deliverables
• Documents and learns all aspects of the elements to assist in creating manuals and/or physical training
• Supports the procurement of permits, civic documents, and all other permits/paperwork for events.
• Collaborating with peers in the department to foster innovation
• 3+ years' experience managing experiential and event production projects within a marketing or communications environment with experience tying business strategy to experiential events
• Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of event production
• Excellent customer focus, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Experience creating and managing budgets
• Ability to handle numerous accounts simultaneously with excellent organizational skills, while self-managing priorities and commitments
• Ability to pro-actively anticipate obstacles and create solutions
• Must possess a strong work ethic, can-do attitude, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Willing and able to work nonstandard work hours and weekends as required (this is not a 9 to 5 job)!
• Touring / Road experience a plus
• Passion for new technology, sports and entertainment, and live events
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbj75k-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.