Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are:
On Location is a premium experience provider, offering world class hospitality, ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production, and travel management across sports, entertainment, and fashion. From unrivaled access for corporate clients to guests looking for fully immersive experiences at marquee events, On Location is the premier and official service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals. The company also owns and operates a number of unique and exclusive experiences, transforming the most dynamic live events into a lifetime of memories. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The Role and What You'll Do:
We are looking for an experienced Event Manager (3-5 years) to join our large-scale Event Production & Operations Team. The ideal candidate is a creative and analytical thinker with strong project management and budget tracking skills. Must demonstrate exceptional organizational abilities, superb interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills, and excellent time-management.
• Oversee project milestones and deadlines
• Forecast, qualify and maintain event budgets
• Manage P&L and track expenditures
• Manage multiple event disciplines to include Event Operations, Production & Décor, Technical and Graphics
• Manage project team and move work forward daily within team environment
• Negotiate vendor, service and venue contracts
• Oversee production of diagrams and comply with fire marshal codes/permitting requirements
• Facilitate and lead production meetings with key staff and vendors
• Manage and oversee onsite staff and vendors
• Troubleshoot, anticipate and act proactively on all event aspects leading up to and onsite
• Assist with proposals and pitch meetings
• Maintain and manage client relationships
• Update senior management
• Expense Reports
• Process Invoices
• File storage
• Weekly hours billing reports
You Have These
• Minimum of three years experience in event production
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Hospitality Management, Sports Management, or a related field, or equivalent experience required
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite | Adobe Acrobat | Zoom | DocuSign
• Highly organized and process-oriented
• Attention to detail, carefully following instructions and checking work for accuracy
• Ability to multi-task and remain calm in high-pressure situations
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good timekeeping and work ethic that is characterized by commitment, motivation, and energy
We'd Love If You Also Have These:
• Knowledge of FileMaker| Keynote | SharePoint | Smartsheets | Microsoft Teams
• Conversational or fluent French
• Prior experience with events (in particular, large-scale events) a plus
• Flexibility and positive attitude to work long days, evenings, weekends and holidays when necessary
Travel: Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule and be available to travel for work during holidays. This position may require up to 30-40% travel.
How we work:
Endeavor is at the center of sports, media, entertainment, and fashion and is a largely relationship-based business. To foster an environment of collaboration, develop our future talent, and build on relationships across leadership, peers, and teams, we work from the office 4 days per week/in a remote capacity. We see immeasurable value internally and throughout the core of the businesses we support.
Don't meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw284k-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.