Who We Are:
On Location is a premium experience provider, offering world class hospitality, ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production, and travel management across sports, entertainment, and fashion. From unrivaled access for corporate clients to guests looking for fully immersive experiences at marquee events, On Location is the premier and official service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals. The company also owns and operates a number of unique and exclusive experiences, transforming the most dynamic live events into a lifetime of memories. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to many of the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events, and experiences. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation through entertainment agency WME; sports operations and advisory, event management, media production and distribution, and brand licensing through IMG; live event experiences and hospitality through On Location; full-service marketing through global cultural marketing agency 160over90; and sports data and technology through IMG ARENA and OpenBet. Endeavor is also the majority owner of TKO Group Holdings (NYSE: TKO), a premium sports and entertainment company comprising UFC and WWE.
The Role and What You'll Do:
We are looking for an experienced Event & Entertainment Manager (3-5 years) with expertise in booking and managing entertainment and talent for live events to join our large-scale Event Production & Operations Team. This is a hybrid position to lead talent booking for our activations at NCAA championships, to manage entertainment and programming at our large events, and provide support as part of the events team on other events in non-entertainment capacity. Our team is responsible for planning events for 50 to 5,500 guests in the Sports Industry. Strong knowledge of the entertainment talent pool for the NFL and NBA is a must, along with the knack for attaching the right sports celebrities and musical acts to projects. The ideal candidate is a creative and analytical thinker with strong project management and budget tracking skills. Must demonstrate exceptional organizational abilities, superb interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills, and excellent time-management.
• Source, scout, cast and book friends of brand and internal Endeavor/WME talent for event appearances
• Work with Entertainment director or Event lead to book sports legends, bands, DJs and ancillary talent
• Manage all talent/agents questions leading up to events and all-onsite needs (directly or indirectly)
• Coordinate talent requests such as credentialing, parking, catering, etc.
• Support creation of runs of show, scripts, green room set up, etc.
• Forecast, qualify and maintain budgets
• Manage P&L and track expenditures
• Oversee entertainment milestones and deadlines
• Manage project team and move work forward daily within team environment
• Negotiate contracts
• Facilitate and lead production meetings with key staff and vendors
• Manage and oversee onsite staff and vendors
• Troubleshoot, anticipate and act proactively on all event aspects leading up to and onsite
• Assist with proposals and pitch meetings
• Maintain and manage client relationships
• Support events without entertainment needs, as needed
• Update senior management
Administrative & Other Responsibilities
• Expense Reports
• Process Invoices
• File storage
• Weekly hours billing reports
You Have These:
• Minimum of three years experience in contracting, negotiating and managing talent for musical performances at live events and/or sports talent for appearances
• Strong communication skills, leadership skills, team player, eager to cooperate and collaborate with internal stakeholders ranging from event leads, legal and executives and help to implement new streamlined processes
• Detailed oriented, highly organized, ability to multi-task and follow strict deadlines
• Proven ability to manage relationships, problem solve, and drive processes forward for change
• Ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good timekeeping and work ethic that is characterized by commitment, motivation, and energy
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Hospitality Management, Sports Management, or a related field, or equivalent experience required
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite | Adobe Acrobat | Zoom | DocuSign
• Must be able to be in the LA office minimum of four days a week
We'd Love If You Also Have These:
• Knowledge of FileMaker| Keynote | SharePoint | Smartsheets | Microsoft Teams
• Prior experience with live events (in particular, large-scale events) a plus
• Flexibility and positive attitude to work long days, evenings, weekends and holidays when necessary
Travel: Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule and be available to travel for work during holidays. This position may require up to 30-40% travel.
How we work:
Endeavor is at the center of sports, media, entertainment, and fashion and is a largely relationship-based business. To foster an environment of collaboration, develop our future talent, and build on relationships across leadership, peers, and teams, we work from the office 4 days per week. We see immeasurable value internally and throughout the core of the businesses we support.
Don't meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy554k-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.