IMG is seeking a data-driven analyst to join the team as Manager, Data Analytics. The successful candidate will empower teammates across the portfolio with data and insights, enabling them to make informed business decisions and improve overall marketing ROI and efficiency.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Implement marketing campaign tracking to support digital teams in accurately measuring channel performance
• Partner with key stakeholders to prioritize analytics projects and translate business needs to analytics needs, focusing on traffic analysis, data integration, conversion tracking and optimization, and data visualization
• Build and maintain performance reports and dashboards to report on digital product and marketing campaign effectiveness
• Empower teammates with meaningful data and actionable insights, identifying optimization opportunities and ultimately improving return on marketing investments
• Pull and analyze data to formulate insights, trends, and recommendations, and to answer complex business questions
Knowledge & Experience
• Hands on experience in data analytics
• Strong problem-solving skills, including conducting research, analyzing data, statistical analysis, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing recommendations
• Experience with SQL and Python - efficiently writing queries producing reliable outputs
• Strong data visualization skills (Excel, Tableau, Quicksight, PowerBI, etc.)
• Experience extracting and manipulating data sets of varying sizes
• Experience supporting data integration projects and implementing product and campaign performance measurement solutions (eg. placing pixels for Google Analytics, Meta, Google Ads, etc. with Google Tag Manager and without)
• Understanding of digital marketing concepts and channels, campaign metrics, and online advertising best practices
• Experience with digital media and analytics tools (i.e. ad servers, measurement platforms, visualization tools, tagging softwares, etc.)
• Ability to simplify complex data concepts for cross-functional/non-technical stakeholders
• Preferred: experience with marketing for events
Skills & Abilities
• Highly analytical
• Strong business sense and clear communication skills
• Keen interest in staying plugged in to digital growth industry trends
• Strong ability to stay organized while juggling multiple projects involving cross-functional stakeholders
• Excellent collaboration skills
Unusual Challenges or Circumstances
• You'll usually work normal office hours, however, you may work longer hours, including evening and weekend work, when working to a campaign deadline or in the lead up to/ during an event.
• You may be required to travel to events, as necessary.
• Outside of event travel there may be a requirement to travel for meetings as part of the role.
Your Career at IMG
IMG is highly invested in the career development of its employees. If successful in your role, it should provide you with a stepping stone to the next stage and beyond. It is important to note that while most people look at the position of their line manager as the next step, there is significant opportunity for cross-promotion across the many different divisions of the company. This is possible because of the vast scope of our company and will be strongly encouraged.
• This is a permanent position.
• This role will be based in New York, US
• Working hours are 9:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday
• Occasional travel and weekend work may be required
Equal Opportunities Statement
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
IMG is a global leader in sports, fashion, events, and media. The company manages some of the world's greatest athletes and fashion icons; owns and operates hundreds of live events annually; and is a leading independent producer and distributor of sports and entertainment media. IMG also specializes in licensing, sports training, and league development. IMG is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports, and content company.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjw182-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.