Account Director, Influencer & Social
New York, NY
IMG Licensing is seeking a Manager to manage the global licensing and merchandising rights for our brand clients. IMG Licensing represents renowned brands, institutions, and entertainment properties spanning sports, films, and talent - creating marketing and revenue opportunities through licensed products. Our portfolio includes premier brands such as the UFC, NFL, Fortnite, Sesame Street, Ducati, and Goodyear, as well as the legendary estates of Norman Rockwell and BB King.
The IMG Licensing team is a talented group of creative and hardworking licensing professionals that represent and champion some of the most recognizable brands across industries. You will have the opportunity to create meaningful and lucrative synergies for our clients. You will be empowered to identify, propose, and negotiate complex deals that can result in highly influential and far-reaching products, raising the visibility of the brand and IMG Licensing alike.
You should be a strategic, pro-active, and commercially-minded licensing expert with a background in consumer goods across a wide array of categories. You possess a passion and curiosity for sports, entertainment, and culture, and enjoy working in a highly iterative, agile, and at times intense environment.
• Account management and growth of IMG Licensing clients, overseeing the fulfillment and support of brand trademark deals, as well as ideating and securing new licensees
• Lead complex licensing negotiations, understanding full financial and brand impact across all aspects including royalty structures, intellectual property rights, territories, etc.
• Grow clients business and brand value and recognition through all licensing channels
• Operational duties such as industry press, budget management, development of marketing materials, attending trade shows, etc.
• Strategic duties including licensing program strategy development, research, brand marketing initiatives with licensees and 3rd party marketing agencies, etc.
• Partner with financial, legal, and internal licensing partners to ensure alignment across revenue plans, contract compliance, and brand marketing goals, respectively
• Offer superior client services and support, operating as clients' strategic partner and champion, providing steady flow of communication, ideas, and opportunities
• 5 years + in consumer products licensing
• Great customer service orientation and account management skills – professional, resourceful, pro-active, and helpful
• Demonstrable knowledge of licensing agreements' structures and applications – understanding of financial and brand impact across royalty structures, intellectual property rights, territories, etc.
• Great history of impressive deals in the consumer goods space
• Commercial mind-set and a savvy negotiator – understands what questions to raise, how to represent the client well, with a drive to win the deal
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5kq3-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.