Business Affairs Executive
Beverly Hills, CA
• Oversee the workflow tracking and contract management for a fast-paced Film Business and Legal Affairs group working across film sales, advisory, finance, and various other internal departments.
• Managing a large volume of transactions including but not limited to domestic and international distribution and delivery
• Maintaining and populating various dashboards, rights management systems, and contract status reports for the Film Business and Legal Affairs group.
• Working with various departments to track rights and projects, including rights management via server and cloud-based technology.
• Experience working in a Film business affairs department, legal affairs department and/or entertainment law firm is a plus.
• 1-2 years legal experience.
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong drafting, negotiation, and organizational skills; experience drafting and negotiating all manner of contracts for distribution and delivery of Film product.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.