Lead Product Manager
New York, NY
Lead Product Manager: Endeavor Speakers
Endeavor is a global media and entertainment company with world-class brands and capabilities across talent representation, sports, fashion, event management, and brand marketing. Comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC, Endeavor likely plays a significant role in the content you love and the experiences and events that you never forget. Our companies and represented talent and brand clients collectively reach billions of passionate fans, directly, every single day.
Our Digital group sits at the intersection of technology, content, and talent, operating scaled businesses and creating new direct-to-consumer offerings with the world's best creative talent and brands at the center. We are a team of strategists, product managers, designers, engineers, marketers, and data scientists focused on building cutting-edge products that help shape the future of media and entertainment.
The lead product manager will drive the digital experience of our Speakers business. They will create a marketplace where the world's premier speakers ranging from heads of state to fortune 500 CEOs connect with hosts to create one-of-a-kind digital events inspiring and educating everyone from large organizations to consumers.
Who You Are
• You have 5+ years of experience as a product manager in progressively senior roles.
• You have a masters degree or higher in a STEM discipline or MBA
• You have demonstrated experience taking new commercial products from zero to one in a B2B or prosumer environment
• You are well versed in agile software methodology and comfortable leading the product discovery process
• You can work from anywhere in the world though the team is primarily based in New York city
What you'll do
• Build a marketplace where corporate event planners, sales professionals and executives discover speaking, musical and comedic talent to serve the needs of their organization.
• Build the vision, mission, strategy and roadmap for Speakers across partners in design, engineering, product insights and go-to-market functions.
• Define and prioritize solutions to the most pressing customer needs of industry professionals
• Contribute to the overarching goals and strategy of Endeavor's digital organization
• Manage the execution of new product/feature iterations
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.