Los Angeles, CA
• Create artists' portfolios to ensure each portfolio is ''on-brand'' and reflects Artists' and Managers' goals.
• Hold weekly artist image review meetings with Managers, alongside the Archiving team. Select images to update artists' digital portfolios accordingly.
• Meet with artists to review portfolios and edit according to feedback received
• Manage incoming special inquiries from Artists and Managers. Create supplemental PDFs and links for custom portfolio-based requests and special job pitches.
• Occasional light retouching duties on red carpet imagery
• Occasional assistance with archiving duties
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxw63-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.