The Junior Digital Analyst will be an integral part of 160over90's rapidly-growing analytics department. They will work closely with media and digital teams to bring a data-driven approach and digital measurement expertise. They will be comfortable implementing site tracking using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (or similar tools). They will be able to take broad campaign goals and identify KPIs for visualization through dashboards. They will be able to transform large data sets into actionable recommendations for clients. They should have good general knowledge about how various paid marketing channels function, including paid search, paid social, and display channels. Technical experience and skills are welcome, but not a requirement. 160over90 works with some of the biggest brands in the world, and the analyst is a cornerstone to success campaigns for those brands.
• Implementation of Web Analytics
• Configure Google Analytics tracking, including filters, goals, and events based on business objectives
• Deploy marketing pixels (Facebook pixels, Floodlight tags, etc.)
• Debug tracking and identify issues with GA/GTM
• Knowledge of cookies and custom HTML/JS tags not required, but a plus
• Understanding of CRMs and Marketing Automation a plus
• Analysis and marketing strategy
• Dig into channel performance to make media recommendations and optimizations
• Leverage web analytics platforms (primarily Google Analytics) and ad platform analytics for campaign analysis
• Identify opportunities for site optimizations and recommend landing page experience updates
• Consult clients on analytics best practices and help them understand how to interpret data
• Reporting & Visualization
• Assist in aggregation of data from various media platforms
• Develop dashboards and ad hoc reports for both client reporting and internal use
• Be a data storyteller – communicate campaign performance and value with a variety of clients
• 0-3 years of experience
• A passion for digital analytics / marketing, and a desire to continue to learn is a must
• Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
• Comfortable presenting data in a clear and confident manner
• General knowledge of paid search, display, and paid social advertising
• Analytical mindset with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Highly organized with ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Strong excel/Google Sheets experience
• Experience with data visualization tools (Data Studio, Tableau)
• Experience in higher education a plus
• Bonus points: Experience in email marketing and marketing automation
• Bonus points: Knowledge of A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
160/90 is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5key3-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.