WME was formed when the William Morris Agency and the Endeavor Agency Merged in June 2009. The William Morris Agency was founded in 1898 and was regarded as one of the leading agencies for over 100 years. Endeavor was formed in 1995 and quickly secured its place amongst the top agencies. WME represents elite artists from all facets of the entertainment industry, including motion pictures, television, music, and theatre, publishing and physical production. WME also advises some of the world's most recognized consumer brands to create entertainment-based marketing solutions. Headquartered is in Beverly Hills, WME also has offices in New York, Nashville, London and Miami.
IMG, acquired by WME in May 2014, is the world's premier and most diversified sports, entertainment and media company. We are the global leader in the event management and talent representation across golf, tennis and fashion and has a significant presence in many other sports, cultural and lifestyle categories. IMG's areas of expertise include media production and distribution across multiple platforms; events creations, management and sponsorship sales; consumer products licensing and athlete training.
Led by filmmaker Peter Berg, Film 45 is an EMMY award-winning production company creating non-scripted entertainment and branded content for film, television, and digital platforms. Comprised of a team of close collaborators, Film 45 tells stories with authenticity, soulfulness, and grit. In addition to creating non-scripted programming, Film 45 has full production and post-production facilities.
The Technology Department is responsible for the 24/7 operation and support of all IT systems within the company. The IT Support Engineer plays a critical role by directly supporting all team members, providing timely and quality desktop hardware, software and mobile device troubleshooting, employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise and responsiveness. This position requires a strong work ethic and the ability to work well under pressure while prioritizing multiple requests. This support engineer is part of a global team with a vested interest in providing excellent support with an ever-present customer service mentality.
General responsibilities and duties
• Position reports to Senior IT Support Engineer of Endeavor Content
• Monitor Helpdesk system for inbound issues related to Film 45
• Ensure all issues are logged and documented in the Helpdesk system. When resolution is complete, document cause and resolution then close Helpdesk incident
• Assess issues quickly and professionally, and take steps to resolve
• Handle immediate need activities such as video conferencing setups, employee onboarding and office reconfigurations
• Install and support desktop and networked printers
• Escalate and refer unresolved issues to other team members, Level 2, or external vendors when appropriate
• Maintain and enforce procedures, policies, and workflows related to IT and IT security.
• Assist in preparing computers, installing applications, testing, maintaining and supporting Macs and peripherals.
• Respond quickly to critical equipment and software issues, including on-call assignments to support productions' weekend and late-night hours
• Oversee and monitor the general health of all Avid/Postproduction computers and peripherals, ensuring proper updates and installs are current
• Onboard and assist postproduction staff with Avid-related projects, ensuring proper credentials, passwords, versioning are accurate for any given project.
• Build and move computers and peripherals as needed.
• Maintain and track inventory of computers, software licenses, accounts, peripherals.
• Adherence to and enforcement of all information security protocols
• Must also have the flexibility to travel to other sites when required
Additional responsibilities and duties when necessary
• Assist VP Head of Post with determining workflows and hardware solutions for productions that have specific, out of the ordinary requirements
• Make sure server rooms/cabling are always tidy, organized, and clearly labeled
• Help draft and manage server and post workflows infrastructure documentation and sheets
• Administer Windows user accounts in Active Directory
• Set up and support mobile devices
• Set up and support desktop telecommunications terminals (phones, voicemail services and inbound routing)
• Perform basic server administration (power cycle, troubleshooting connectivity issues)
• Manage the network connectivity (patch cables, switch and router infrastructure)
• Ensure a high degree of information security through password controls, prompt termination and activation of users etc
• Manage and maintain Anti-Virus Endpoint Estate
The ideal candidate will possess a phenomenal team player attitude, the ability to work rotating shifts and tenacity to occasionally contribute to urgent issues outside normal work hours. They will be unflappable and flexible, understanding the importance of excellent service and absolute discretion.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge and understanding of:
• Windows 10 desktops and laptops
• Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016 productivity software
• Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server and Windows Server
• Mobile phone devices (iOS, Android)
• Cisco AnyConnect VPN Configuration and Administration
• Mac OSX installation and configuration as well as Office for Mac
• Enterprise experience in deploying, managing and supporting macOS and iOS platforms
• Administration of macOS within JAMF Pro including mass deployment of software, configuration and modular imaging
• VPP, DEP, MDM and APNS technologies
• Ability to triage all Apple ecosystem hardware
• Various printers, scanners, some fax services
• Polycom Video Conferencing Administration
• Enterprise Level AV Administration and Support
• Enterprise Level Backup Systems and Support
• Exposure to Telecoms systems such as Avaya, Cisco, and Shoretel
The ideal candidate will also have:
• Minimum of 3 years of IT service desk experience
• Minimum of 2 years of Post Production and Avid workflow experience
• Basic understanding of Avid workflows and technical troubleshooting is required
• Experience in package building, app updating and macOS upgrades within JAMF Pro
• JAMF 100+ certification or greater
• macOS certification ACMT or ACT
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills and who can integrate well at all levels and be able to work independently
• A strong ability to remain focused with a hardworking, professional and flexible attitude while multi- tasking at an extremely fast pace
• Bachelor's or relevant degree required with a concentration in MIS or Computer Science or an Associate's degree plus proportionate experience.
• A strong work ethic and the ability to work well under pressure
• Maintain complete confidentiality and discretion at all times. All Endeavor employees are required to sign a confidentiality agreement, and any breach of this agreement will result in immediate disciplinary action
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to effectively and efficiently document user questions, issues, and requests
• Enough experience to recognize and recommend changes to support procedures and user guidance as part of an ongoing improvement
• Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail
• To be considered, you must be willing to work a flexible work schedule with late nights and weekends
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznveq-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.