Beverly Hills, CA
Role: In-House Designer- Print
Reports to: VP, Marketing, Endeavor Content
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today's changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content's recent projects include films ''Just Mercy'' and ''Peanut Butter Falcon,'' television series ''See'' and ''Killing Eve,'' the podcast ''Blackout,'' Rihanna's ''Savage x Fenty Fashion Show'' special, and live event ''Rocketman Live.''
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
• Create and oversee the development of a range of branded materials, including: Emails, Digital Banners, Workbooks, Presentations, Festival Materials, Ads, Print Pieces, and Packaging Materials.
• Continue to develop the visual identity of the brand
• Develop deep relationships within the organization to understand their needs and establish brand design as a trusted partner to the business.
• Collaborate with the Creative, Advisory, and Marketing team, to build all collateral, concepts, graphics and layouts for print presentations and other projects.
• Maintain photo asset library and identify images to be used for various platforms.
• Implement feedback from leadership and partners to refine and revise work.
• Experience with industry standard design software, including the full Adobe Suite
• Creativity and problem solving skills
• Deadline-oriented time management and multitasking abilities
• Attention to detail
• Experience producing a wide variety of assets for print marketing campaigns
• Minimum 2-3 years in Film or TV Entertainment experience in a similar field
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or Television
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.