Immigration Paralegal (Temp)
The Paralegal supports the Endeavor Americas Immigration Team by assisting with the preparation of immigration applications and related documentation for clients and employees. The position is a Temp role based in NYC.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Work with Endeavor Americas Immigration Team to assemble applications and supporting documentation for clients and employees.
• Research and analyze immigration requirements for review by Endeavor Americas Immigration Team.
• Schedule and coordinate appointments for applicants at local embassies; prepare visa invitation and national interest exemption letters as needed.
• Track visa expiration dates and manage the visa petition timeline using INS ZOOM immigration platform.
• Assist Endeavor Americas Immigration Team with responding to requests for evidence or immigration appeals.
• Liaise directly with agents/managers to answer questions and provide information and support.
• Assist with communication, compliance and training regarding Endeavor policies.
• Bachelors degree required.
• Law Degree or equivalent beneficial.
• Previous paralegal experience beneficial.
• Previous experience of immigration matters beneficial.
Skills and Abilities:
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize a varied and heavy workload with the ability to plan ahead.
• Able to work to deadlines with efficiency and accuracy.
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely with clients of all levels both internally and externally.
• Ability to take responsibility and show initiative.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; must be able to interact with a range of personalities and styles in a fast-paced environment, and explain complex concepts to clients and colleagues without legal knowledge and with limited time and patience.
• Outstanding drafting, analytical, and organizational skills.
• A proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
The role will require the relevant person to:
• Be team-orientated and focused.
• Positive and pro-active attitude.
• Develop rapport with immediate and wider colleagues.
• Be disciplined, hard-working and committed.
• Exercise judgement and common sense.
• Have the ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects.
• Be flexible, with a willingness to work outside normal office hours when required, due to the international nature of the industry.
• Have absolute confidentiality and discretion at all times.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez187-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.