Workday Reporting Analyst
Remote / Virtual
• Maintain, review, assign and audit Security assignments.
• Maintain integration documentation, audit integrations, troubleshoot integration issues and work alongside the Security and Integrations Lead to resolve unknown errors.
• Assist with the controls and documentation in relation to the release, testing and implementation of any new functionality, or changes to current Workday configuration.
• Review, devise and document audit control and approval processes for security and integration changes.
• Generate documentation and deliver reporting to support bi-annual and ad-hoc Workday internal and external audit requirements.
• Assist with ad hoc reporting, report scheduling and the management of custom report security.
• Participate in the bi-annual Workday release cycle by completing research into functionality changes and feature releases, in collaboration with the wider HRIS team.
• Review, devise and document audit control and approval processes in relation to configuration changes.
• Assist in processing ACA 1094 & 1095 and EEO statutory reporting.
• Create and maintain Workday hierarchies and participate in the integration of M & A companies into Workday.
• Participate in requirements gathering workshops and collaborate with internal HR SMEs and HR Operational teams (with particular emphasis on Security Configuration and integration requirements).
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge in HR systems management, including Workday.
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Workday HCM configuration, Workday security configuration, integrations and business process.
• Ability to research integration errors and provide resolution.
• Beneficial to have participated in one or more Workday implementations, preferably global in nature and you will also have worked within a ''business as usual'' environment.
• Ability to combine HR functional knowledge with strong Workday technical expertise to drive system efficiencies.
• Knowledge and experience in HRIS security configuration.
• Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment, flexible and willing to ''lean-in'' as and when required.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, trouble shooting, time management and project management skills.
• Able to use own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
• Keen interest in the delivery of first class Workday people experience.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills and the ability to explain complex technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to learn technology quickly through both instruction and self-training/research, investigation of complex issues and lifecycle testing.
• Workday certified a plus.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.