Digital Graphic Designer
Graphic Designers, Marketing & Production are integral to innovating and executing creative efforts across On Location's music experiences business. The role will work closely with various division stakeholders to provide design support for a wide array of print and digital needs, including but not limited to proposal decks, marketing campaign materials, merchandise mockups, event collateral, and signage. The ideal candidate possesses strong organizational, communication and time management skills and a dedication to upholding On Location's brand standards.
• Assist in design and creation of compelling print and digital materials, presentations, and event marketing components
• Work alongside operations team to provide design support for events as needed
• Set priorities, manage multiple tasks and projects, anticipate needs, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Utilize resources effectively and efficiently to produce accurate, quality work even when under pressure
• Collaborate and communicate within the team and across workstreams providing follow-through on information and project status
• Other duties as assigned
• Willingness to work outside of business hours as needed
Required Education and/or Experience and Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
• 2–4+ years of graphic design experience
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), Keynote, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint)
Preferred Experience, Knowledge and Skills
• Creative, innovative, and strategic thinker with excellent visual storytelling skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Strong layout and typography skills
• Understanding of large format graphics and wayfinding signage
• An eye for photographic styles and composition with experience in photo editing and manipulation is a plus
• Basic working knowledge of or willingness to learn HTML and CSS
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work
• Natural curiosity about the ever-evolving graphic design landscape and technology
• Continually strives for self-development and discovering better means of accomplishing both personal and professional goals
• Thrives in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
• Portfolio: A portfolio (website or PDFs) with at least five work samples is required. Submissions must include work samples to be seriously considered. If uploading document(s), please use the ''Additional Attachments'' during the application process.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9x384-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.